Part 31

Hii guys! How are you all doing? I hope you all are safe and healthy... please take good care of yourselves😊😊😊

Do you want me to speed it up?

Actually i have my own style of writing which is really deep and it take soo much time but if you want me to speed it up i will😊❤

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Taehyung stood in the centre of the house as he clutched on the papers tightly in his sweaty hands.He took deep breath and leave the papers on the dining table with a heavy heart.

(Few Hour's Ago)

Jimin quickly park his car in front of Jungkook's house. He barged in without knocking and search for Taehyung everywhere but he didn't see him anywhere. "Tae?! Tae?! Where are you....?!" He called the other's name. His head whipped in the direction of upstairs from where he heard some faint sound of footsteps. Taehyung saw him in the middle of the living area and a sob left from his mouth when his eyes met with his best friend's worried eyes. "Tae..." Jimin whisper in a small voice when he look at the dishevelled state of the younger, his eyes filled with tears and he open his arms wide for his best friend.

Taehyung ran to his arms as other engulf him in warm hug, patting his back soothingly and assured him that everything going to be okay which he hardly believe. Jimin can feel the hot tears of Taehyung soaking his shirt, clutching the soft material in his soft and trembling hands. "T-Tae it's okay..... shhhh... I'm here babybear... everything's going to be fine..." he whispers sweetly. He felt younger nod against his chest. Jimin pull a bit away from the younger enough to look at his face. Taehyung sobbed as he look up to his friend who cupped his face in his warm hands and soft wipe all the tears from his cheeks despite the newly fresh tears which left his eyes soon after. Taehyung breaths heavily as his sobs become more deafening. Jimin can hear nothing other than younger's cries but he didn't attempt to make him stop, he know these cries have that pain which Taehyung burried deep inside him for all these years. Jimin last saw Taehyung cry when younger lost his parents in car accident and when Tae tell him about Jungkook everything but this is different, he can hear that pain in his voice which screams how much he suffers, how much he struggled to keep it up, how much his heart broken by his husband, how much he trust the person he love but today lost all his faith in his husband, how much he try to make it all perfect again.

Taehyung use to suppress his anger, sadness, pain, disappointment, loneliness, even his tears. He was a fragile boy who used to cry a lot if someone call him bad or bully him and run to his Hyung for comfort. His brother always kept him as a glass doll as if someone hold him a bit tightly he will broke in next second. Namjoon was always overprotective for his younger brother and scared everyone who try to hurt his brother. He always cherished by everyone around him, mostly all the students in the school adored him just few try to take him down which never bothered him as he have his hyung. But after his marriage he changed a lot. He take all the beatings, he hear all the bad words his husband called him, he bear all the abuse by his husband. And slowly he burried all the emotions deep inside his heart except the feeling of loving someone. He only had one emotion which is Love he have for his husband. His eyes shut tightly to prevent any more tear escape his eyes and bit his tongue to prevent the sob from coming out of his mouth. He was glad that Jimin didn't stop him but let him cry, let him to put his guards down and burst into tears to let all the pain out. Jimin was holding his face so softly all this time to show him that he is here with him to comfort him, to help him. Jimin make him look up to him and gave him a soft sad smile "Tae..... i know it's all too much for you and I'm proud of you that you are taking this decision. I know and i can assure you that your decision is not only going to be good for you but also for this little bean inside you...... babybear you want your child happy right? You can't keep them happy here so don't be afraid and do what you think is good for your child okay? If you want me to call Namjoon Hyung for you than i can and i also think that it's the only place where you will be safe..." he said in calm voice. Taehyung teary eyes shows the sadness.