Part 2

Taehyung POV

As i was waiting for Jungkook to get ready i wonder why can't be Jungkook good to me like this forever? why he treat me soo bad after loving me for a year before our marriage? If you ask did Jungkook loved you? YESS he loved me before him turning in monster.

You wondering that how did i met Jungkook? well we met coincidentally and fell in love at first sight.

3 years ago (flashback)

I was running late for my school. Ohh god why can't i wake early once in my life? anyway my school is 10 min far from my house. Im running on the street hopefully I think i will make to school at the right time but suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on the ground Really am i that unlucky? I was soo pissed off that i really want to beat this bastard for wasting my time. But when i look up to that bastard nooo... that freaking handsome God in front of me, i froze and stare up at him. I never saw someone that handsome with those big doe eyes, black hair, heart shaped lips, those vieny hands and that fine black suit with white dress shirt from where his abs are peeking. Wow..

"Hey are you blind?" he speaks in his deep voice making me shrink into the earth embarrassed if that even possible. I realise I was staring at him for long time so i blink few times and made my gaze turn back to the ground.

I lift me up and stare at him with fear in my eyes ofcourse dude how can't you afraid from that masculine guy. "I-i am s-soo s-s- sorry i w-was not l-looking s-straight" i stutter with my low voice. He lift my face with his vieny hand by my chin soo i can look at him in those dark eyes.

He look at me in my eyes and lick his bottom lip, i swear to god this guy gonna kill me by his looks. "Hey cutie it's okk and don't be afraid from me" he said and caressed my cheek with the pad of his thumb. Is he really touching me? "Your gorgeous, by the way my name is Jungkook..... Jeon Jungkook and what about you cutie?" I widened my eyes on his words.

Really who don't know about Jeon Jungkook, the famous CEO of no.1 largest company in Seoul JeonCorp. I didn't saw Jeon Jungkook in person but I know him because my brother also run a company actually second largest company in Seoul.

I back up a bit and saw him in his eyes "My name is Taehyung " i can't tell him my full name because nobody saw me in real but knows my name as little brother of Kim Namjoon because my hyung keep it a secret from public for my safety. He can took my advantage by kidnapping me and blackmail my hyung. Okay.... i know im overreacting now but it can be dangerous.

He looks at me suspiciously but i keep my cool to myself. "Hehehe im sorry once again for bumping into you but i have to go im late for school" before he can say anything to me i run for my school.

Ohh thank god i reach at school gate at right time and head to my locker slowly. I'm already late for my first class soo why soo hurry? I took my books from my locker and look at my watch '10 min left for next lecture' soo i make my way to second floor where is my class. I took my time to reach at my classroom.

riiinnnngggg

I guess im on right time I enter my class before getting death glare from my teacher but i don't care. They know im a good student whether i came to class or not.

I sat down beside my best friend Jimin. He is my best friend from when we both were in diapers. I trust him most in my life beside my hyung. His parents is also kind and nice to my family from starting. He is only one who knows about me everything.

My best friend turn to me and look at me irritated "Really tae you are late again, now tell me what's your dumb excuse for today" he said to me with his high pitched voice.

I loot at him with my puppy eyes and give him my famous boxy smile "Awwe my cute little mochi, how can i fool you" i pinched his chubby cheeks which i adores soo much and continue "Jiminiee i was having a little headache last night and i sleep late at night soo i can't wakeup early for the school and you know what? i bumped into someone on my way" he looks at me and roll his eyes.

"okk okk now shut up i don't want to hear your nonsense anymore" he said to me before turning his head soo he can give his attention to the teacher who entered a minute ago.

riiiinnnggg

I lift my head from desk excited "ohh finally school is over" i sighed and quickly pack my stuff in my bag.

I held my best friend hand and make my way to the exit of the school. Meeting some crazy girls and boys looking at me and whispering about me how handsome i am.

I blushed and smile to myself. Actually im quite famous with my looks in school. Many girls and boys purpose to me but i just declined them kindly by saying that they deserve better.

Im not interested in any type of relationships. I think I'm just waiting for someone special. Mostly all school knows that im gay and im proud to be one but many thinks that im saying that because i don't want any relationship with them which is not true.

I wave at Jimin when i get at the front of my house. He lives few house far from mine. I enter in my home and welcomed by the delicious smell of spaghetti my favourite. I begin to walk in kitchen and saw my handsome hyung standing there cooking my favourite... spaghetti.

I ran to him and backhugged him "Hyung what are doing here this early? You are supposed to come at 10" i said him by nuzzling my face in his back.

He turned to me and hugged me tightly "Welcome home bub" he kissed my hair and pulled a bit back to see me in my eyes adoringly. He take my face in his big hands "I really missed my tiger. I've been busy lately and i know you missed me soo i came home a bit early from my usual time" he said me and hugged me again.

Actually it's true he didn't have much time for me but i can understand he is a CEO and have soo many works. And i can't stress him by complaining him for that. So i just enjoys these small moments like now. I smiled at him "I really missed you hyung too but i don't want to bother you so don't worry about me and focus on your work" I give him my boxy smile.

He smiled at me sadly "Aww your soo cute bub but don't worry about my work you know im CEO and i can spare some time for my sunshine" he kissed my nose and let me go from his arms "Okk bub now go to your room and take a shower. Im making your favourite dish and we can have a dinner together okk?" he turn to his dish again and continue his work.

I begins to walk to go to my room but stopped in my tracks as i turned to hyung with a grin "Hyung do whatever you want but don't break anything you know king of destruction" i chuckled and ran upstairs before my hyung say me anything.

"Yahh you brat how can you say that to your hyung!" i hear him shouting and imagine him just smiling like an idiot. I know he is my best hyung, my hero my only family.

I make my way to the washroom and take a quick shower.  I changed in my white t-shirt and shorts. Then i came downstairs and start eating dinner with hyung. We talk about our day and laugh on random things. I enjoy the night with hyung before it is times to go to bed .

I came to my room and lay on my bed. I close my eyes and suddenly i saw his face, that handsome face which i never get tired to stare. I smile to myself .

'I wish we can met again'

And drifted into sleep with hope to met him again.

________________________

So guys I make this new chapter. Its 1am at night. I don't get time to upload because tomorrow is my exam. But i try to make this chapter i hope you guys enjoy it bye guys😍😘😘

grace_flow22