Part 30

Hii guys!!
New update😊

A really long chapter😥😥😥

I'm going to reply all the comments on this chapter so make sure whatever you have in your mind, any question about the characters or chapters, any complaints or any doubts... you can leave in the comments box. I will clear your doubts as much as i can i don't want to reveal everything but i can give you hints😉😜

You guys know i was watching my favourite movie and then i got a really good content for my next story and I'm sure y'all going to like but i will start to write that story after this one💝

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Taehyung sat on the floor in his room clutching his phone tightly in his hands. His teary eyes gazing at his phone screen, mind hazy from all the thoughts that are running in his mind. He have to do this, enough is enough now he have to take his final decision. Wiping his tears, he dials the number of the person he trusted most in his life with his secrets.
He hears the phone rings and waited for the other person to pick up his call. Second thought came in his mind 'What if I'm not making right decision?' The thought itself give him unsettled feeling in the pit of his stomach. His decision not only going to effect him but also everyone his family, friends, husband but most importantly HIS baby. What if his decision backfires him? What will he do? How will he protect his baby?

Why not he take some more time to think about his decision? Yes! He can take some time and if he want to choose the same path he can call the person again right? Right!! But before he can cut the call a cheerful voice sing-songed from the other line and a small smile rest on his beautiful lips despite some tears following down his cheeks.

"Hello Tae!! How's my bestie and my little bean doing?!!" Jimin inquires in happy tone. He was waiting for this call from weeks and finally his best friend decide to call him. He is more than happy to receive the call from his favourite person. He was also worried sick for the other's health and impatient to know how he is managing his pregnancy so far.

Taehyung tried his best to not let any cry left his mouth "J-Jimin i-i..." but his voice betray him and a small heartaching cry pass through his lips with some fresh tears which manage to escape from his beautiful brown orbs no matter how much he tried to control his emotions he can't. His fragile body shook from the impact of his cries and he clutched more tightly on his phone to not let it slip from his hold.

Jimin get alerted from other's broken sobs as he abruptly stood from his sitting position on his bed "Tae? What happen?!!! Stop crying please... you're making me worried.. Taehyung tell me what happen?!!" He asked worriedly. His heart beat fastened at the thought of all the possible scenarios playing in his mind that can happen to Taehyung. He is sure something bad happens with the younger. His instincts were right, he was feeling uneasy from this morning but he pushed that feeling away entire day thinking he's overreacting and now he's angry on himself that he did not trust his instincts and didn't give a call to his friend. He heard another sob and his heart break from the sound of broken cries.

Taehyung tries his best to control his sobs but nothing happen "J-J-Jimin.... h-h-he sl-" he couldn't complete his statement as he broke down in more tears.

Jimin eyes filled with tears from other's breakdown "Tae?.... B-Baby... shhh.... I'm here okay.. your chim-chim is here please talk to me. Tell me baby what happen?" He asked with soothing voice and tried his best to comfort his best friend.