Part 15

(Unedited)

No One's POV

It's been two weeks that Jungkook became invisible for Taehyung. Taehyung distant himself from him. Never reply on Jungkook statements or ignore him like he can't hear or see him. It hurts him but he can't ignore the pain in his heart created by his own husband.

Taehyung will wake up before Jungkook and make breakfast for both of them. He eat silently before serving Jungkook breakfast on dining table. Jungkook will come to the kitchen after getting ready and saw Taehyung eating his food. Taehyung also living in guest room away from Jungkook so he don't have to face him. Whenever Jungkook try to start the conservation it'll be ignored as there is no one to listen him. Taehyung behave like a stranger to him and this irritates him alot. But he can't do anything because he is at fault. He turn Taehyung like this, he is the reason behind all this. But he'll try and do everything to get Taehyung's forgiveness.

Currently there eating there dinner and again Taehyung ignoring him. Eating his food silently and not giving single glance to Jungkook. He sigh and stare at his beautiful face. He notices some changes in him. Like how Taehyung looks thin and pale. He looks like he is sick. Then he notice that Tae is not eating his food and staring at the plate deep in thoughts. Taehyung changed a lot. Jungkook can't see that lively light in his eyes it looks like he is dead. Empty from any emotions in his body. Like he give up on everything which hurts Jungkook even more. He knows he have anger issues but he never try to control them. He always let his body and mind react on there own way. He never try to control his action of violence towards his husband. He always feel insecure like he is not good enough for his husband. That's why he always thought that if he make Taehyung weak for himself then he'll never think to leave him alone.

Jungkook snapped from his thoughts when Taehyung stood up with his plate full of food in it. Taehyung put the plate on kitchen counter and leave to go to his room.

From past few days he's not feeling well. He always feel dizzy and bowl his empty stomach early in the morning. He thinks that it's all because of him not eating properly which makes him weak and no strength in his body. But he can't help he don't feel hungry.

'Aahhh my head hurts probably because of not eating'

He always thinks to himself this and let it slide. He came to the room and sat down on the bed. His body hurting.

Jungkook came to the guest room and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed looking sick. "Umm... Tae are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked in calm voice. Taehyung look at him for a second but ignore him. He wait for Jungkook to left as he always do from past two weeks whenever he ignore him. But today Jungkook didn't left because he is sure that Taehyung is not feeling well and also he is worried that he is not eating his meals properly. Jungkook sit next to him with a fair distance between them so he don't make him feel uncomfortable. But again Taehyung ignore him. Jungkook look at Taehyung who hung his head low feeling like he is going to faint at any moment.

Jungkook clear his throat "I know you don't want to talk to me. And i understand that but i think your not feeling well these days. Your looking pale and it worried me to death. If you want then we can go to the doctor" Jungkook said worried for his health.

Taehyung chuckles and you can hear the pain in his chuckle. He look at Jungkook bitterly "Are you serious Jungkook.. You.... you are worried for my health?" He asked maniacally and laughs a little. Look at him again "What do you want from me more huh? You think that you'll pull this worry game on me and I'll fall in your trap believe it that you actually care for me when you not. Is there something more which you didn't get from me?" he look at him in disgust. "Now you want me as your sex toy hmm? tell me Jungkook? Are you not satisfied yet from everything you've done to me? Do you want more? Do you want TO FUCK ME AGAIN?" He shout loudly tears flowing from his tired eyes. He is tired from everything can't Jungkook see that.