Part 20

Hii guys! So here I am with new update. Thanks for all who suggested me names. I didn't choose a particular name from the suggestions but when i searched for a suggested name meaning i stumbles to same pattern name but different meaning. And i did like it. So i go for it and it's "JANIE". Well a little different from Nighatraja suggested name 'JAENI' but thanks and as promised I'm going to follow you. And all the others who send me the suggestions, a big THANKS from me😍😘😘😘. Next time I want Taekook baby's name😉😉😉😉 suggestions soo get ready guys and this time give me names with meanings because its takes soo much time what those name means. Btw thanks and now you can read it. Love y'all😍😘😘

Warning: domestic violence, angst, self-harm.

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(NO ONE'S POV)

Taehyung heart is thumping in his chest, small beads of sweat forming on his forhead, rapid breathing, worry and fear visible in his eyes as he grasping on his seat belt tightly trying to resist the shaking of his body from fear but failing miserably. He knows that it's not the time for his anxiety but to stand for himself, for his baby. He quickly wipes the tear from his cheek don't want to show the weakness he's feeling right now.

Jungkook was fuming from the anger, again that bastard came in front of him eyeing his husband like his prey. Why don't he stop these act of his? Why Hoseok not understanding that he don't like him or his lustful eyes on his husband? Is it that hard for his stupid mind to understand? Jungkook strike his palm loudly on the steering wheel making Taehyung jump on his seat from fear.
'Is he trying to steal my husband, my baby? If he is then I'm going to shread you in million pieces Jung fucking Hoseok. I'll be your worst nightmare if you try to pull any act on me or my husband. And your father will face me again but this time I'll make sure it'll be last'
He think to himself before laughing maniacally sending shivers run down Taehyung body.

Taehyung never saw this crazy look of Jungkook. His laugh make him think if Jungkook is in right state of his mind or not. It's not good, no it's....... it's bad really really bad. He side eyed Jungkook but when car stopped infront of their house tears welled up in his eyes. He tried to stop his emotions but everything seems to overwhelmed him because of his pregnancy hormones. He look Jungkook came to his side and opened the door harshly.

Jungkook drag Taehyung inside till they were in the living room. Both look at each other one with angry dark eyes hands clenched in tight fists trying to contain his feed of violence inside him and other with terrified and hurtfull eyes one hand on his stomach trying to protect his baby from any possible violence going to come his way. "J-jung-jungkook a-are you-you okay?" Taehyung try to calm the environment unaware of dark aura of Jungkook which is trying to make his host burst in anger but jungkook knows best, he knows that if he let his mind take over him now then he'll make Taehyung terrified of him. But voice in his head becoming louder and louder telling him that beat the shit out of Taehyung and lock him in a room far away from every single eyes of other's. That to keep his baby under him, wreck him, tell him that his every inch of his body belong to none other than Jungkook his husband. Tell him that he isn't allowed to be touched, talked, complimented by other's.

Again proving himself that he is in charge and telling Taehyung who he belong to, owned by... all this feeling cover his vision AGAIN. He is really a monster as Taehyung call him on that day no? He himself knows that. He fists tightened more and in result nails digs in his palm seeping out red metallic liquid. His hands again itching for some sort of violence, his inner demon provoking him to let it see some blood and pain from his husband. His ears fuming wants to hear some painful screams and begs from his husband beautiful mouth. He look at Taehyung every thoughts swirling in his sinister mind.