Part 46

Hey my little peeps💕
How are y'all doing?
I know you're probably angry with me and low-key want to kill me🙃
I'm really sorry for taking so long to update!

I was lost in myself for some time you know if that makes sense to you.. I don't know if y'all gonna read this or not but i just want to say this to someone. That I'm not okay... I feel lost in this world and couldn't keep up with others. Sometimes i feel happy and other day i feel lonely and sad, crying for no reason. I'm alone in my life and it's hard to talk to someone about my concerns. I don't have any idea what I'm aiming for or what i want from myself. I doubt if I'm going to be successful or not as everyone expecting that from me. I want someone to hold me and hide me from this world, tell me that it's going to be okay.

I appreciate you if you read this, i feel light hearted knowing someone might listen to me.

Anyways I'm here with new update and i really hope y'all like it🥰

Enjoy!!

_______________________________________

Warning: long chapter

(No One's POV)

(Two Years Later)

Jungkook find himself in a dark room, his forehead covered with beads of sweat as his breathing was irregular, his heart pounding loudly in his chest, he swear anyone could hear it in this silent room. Suddenly he heard some sound from far left of the room, it is hard to see in this pitch black room so he silently try to hear the voice clearly. "I-Is there someone here with me? Hello?" he asked as his eyes try to get a glimpse of anyone who could be here with him in this room. All of a sudden spotlight light directly at him as he flinched due to its intense lighting, his hand went up to protect his eyes from it, his ears perked up at the same sound he heard before but this time it sounds like someone whimpers, whimpers of someone he know all to well. Despite the light hurting his eyes, his legs move on there own towards the sound. Whimpers got louder as closer he get to the sound and finally he can see a figure crouching down on the floor weeping, body shaking uncontrollably. Jungkook body froze on its spot and he didn't dare to make a single sound out of his mouth. He can sense the sadness through the cries of the person and he don't know why his heart started to fill with guilt. It was becoming suffocated to breathe, he extend his hand to reach the person but before he could even touch the other, a loud heartbreaking scream could be heard which make Jungkook flinched and cover his ears with his hand to block the heart wrenching scream, his eyes widen as the other person eyes met with his and Jungkook legs gave up resulting in him to fall on his knees with a loud thud. His eyes shaking and his throat got dry by looking at those scared beautiful brown eyes filled with tears holding many emotions in it sadness, anger, frustration, disappointment, hate and Jungkook despise the hate he see in those orbs for him. He hate it to admit that this hate is towards him not for any other person. He backed up on the floor, his mind going crazy, he want to hide from these eyes. He don't want to face the person, he's too much guilty to stand face to face with this person. Jungkook did try to stand and make a run from there but before he could, the other person pound at him and grope his collar tightly. Jungkook's scared eyes look at the face of the other which was covered in bruises and tears. Now when he look up closely he can see what damage he did to the other, his husband really go through some crazy shit because of him being a monster. He try to pull away from his husband grip but oddly it seems Taehyung is more stronger than him. "YOU ARE THE REASON OF EVERYTHING!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME!! I LOVED YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP HURTING ME NOT A SINGLE TIME!!! YOU ARE A MONSTER JUNGKOOK!!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SOO MUCH!! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!" Taehyung shouted straight to his face while crying uncontrollably. Jungkook cried and try to apologize but couldn't muster a single word from his mouth as Taehyung grabbed his neck and try to strangle him. Jungkook eyes got teary and his lungs ache for some oxygen, he clamp his hands on Taehyung's hand to pull away from the death grip of his husband. He try to get some air in his lungs but nothing he closed his eyes, guess this is what he get after what he did to Taehyung. His hands fell on the floor as he closed his eyes, his whole life flashed before his eyes meeting with Taehyung, marrying him, going on date with him, a few memories which is filled with laughter, a small smile spread on his thin lips from remembering that time. As he take one last look on his husband, his heart stopped beating......