"You'd make a great couple!"

"Chug!Chug!Chug!"

"Go Sam!"

"Go Y/N!"

CLANG!

"Haha beat you this time Y/N!" Said a tall, dark skinned man playfully pushing your shoulder. You put your empty beer cup down and let out a loud sigh. You wiped your mouth with the back of your sleeve. "Well, I hope you still remember who beat you last time," you said smirking and sitting down onto one of the bar chairs.

Sam plopped down beside you. "Two tequilas please," he told the bartender. "SAM!" You said laughing "We're going to be so hungover tomorrow," you said slapping his shoulder. He playfully rolled his dark eyes and laughed.

"Here you are." Said the bartender sliding two shots of tequila across the counter, one to you and one to Sam. "To work," he said lifting his shot.
"We always drink to work," you groaned annoyed. "How about we drink to something else?"
"Like what?"
"New beginnings," you smiled.
"New beginnings it is then, cheers"
You both drank your shots in one gulp and squinted.

"I honestly don't care what we drink to," Sam turned his head to you "I just wanted to drink." He smiled.

-
Here's a little backstory about you and Sam. You and Sam have known each other since a very young age. You've done everything together for the past 10 years  (maybe more, give or take) . You've always looked out for each other. You are literally pretty much like brother and sister by now. He helped you through tough times and so did you.
-
"Hey guys," said a raspy female voice from behind you. A woman with ginger hair in a white, slim dress took a seat next to Sam. "Hanging out together like always?" She smirked looking at you and Sam.
"Damn right we are, Nat." Said Sam smiling.

"How you been Nat?" You asked scooting a little closer to her "How's Banner?" You teased.
"Oh well you know," she smiled and fiddled with her fingernails "Everything's fine. The usual." She smiled.

"What about YOU guys?" She widened her eyes looking at Sam and then you. "You guys dating yet?" She gave Sam a nudge.

"Absolutely not!" You and Sam said in unison.

The three of you laughed.

"Why not? You'd make a great couple!" She exclaimed.

"Well," said Sam "Think of it this way. You wouldn't date yo brotha would you?" He said raising an eyebrow. "No," he answered his own question, "That is exactly why we aren't dating." He clapped his hands together.

"Really?" Said Nat raising her eyebrow, smirking a little.

"Exactly that," you said.

After about four more shots of tequila you and Sam decided to head home.

"Yo Sam," you said adding a hiccup after that and laughing to yourself."

"Yo Y/N," he copied you.

"Can I crash at your place for a night or two. I know I definitely left spare clothes there last time I came."

"Sure," he said shrugging his shoulders.

Luckily Sam wasn't as drunk as you were so you made it home safely with him at the steering wheel.

"We're here," he said tossing his head to the back seat. "Well I'll be damned," he laughed. You were fast a sleep, snoring and mumbling something under your breathe.

This wasn't the first time Sam had to carry you out of the car. In fact this was probably a ritual by now. He picked you up, like a little baby, and carried you to his bedroom, where he gently placed you down on his soft bed.

You opened ur eye peaking a little. He noticed you. "Y/N!" He said sarcastically "You know your much heavier than you look," he laughed.

"Cmon," you whined "Give me a kiss," you pointed to your forehead and giggled.

"Damn woman I ain't yo mama! Cmon now go to bed," he laughed,turned off the lights and closed the door.

"Sweet dreams!" You shouted from the bed.

"Sweet dreams!" He shouted back.