"How old are you again?"

You made it back to the house both of you wet and cold.

"Barnes don't get sand on the floor!" You groaned "It'll be impossible to wash off."
"Sorry," he said shrugging.

"I'm showering first this time," Bucky said carefully walking to the bathroom trying not to slip. He looked really funny.

You turned on the light in the living room. You tried your best to get most of the sand off your feet before going to your room.

You got a clean towel and laid out your sleeping clothes, which were a loose shirt and shorts.
You sat on the corner of your bed waiting for Bucky to finish showering, when you heard your phone vibrate behind you. You reached for it and saw who was calling you. Sam!

You answered the phone.
"Sam oh my god how are you!" You said excitedly.
"Hey! Yeah everything's fine for now. Stark has no clue where you are and it's mostly me and Steve just trying to figure out what we're gonna do next. Also Nat's working with us." Sam said.
"Yeah she was the pilot for our plane when we were flying here."
"How's San Francisco. Must be nice you lucky bastard,"
"Oh it's amazing," you said extra enthusiastically.
"I bet it is," he laughed. "How's the Soldier guy? Kill ya yet," he joked.
"Haha no not yet. Yeah Barnes is great didn't do anything yet."

"Just be careful kid, it's better not to mess with him, he's like 100 years old." Sam sort of warned you.
"Yes I know Sam, I'm just doing my job. Following caps orders like you, relax everything's fine."
"Alright I'll call you again tomorrow Y/N, stay safe. Lastly use protection."
"SAM!"
"Alright bye kid love ya," Said Sam before hanging up.

"Unbelievable," you said under your breath.
"What is?" You heard Bucky's voice. You looked up and saw him leaning against the door frame freshly out of the shower. He only had a towel loosely wrapped around his waist and his wet hair partly covering his face.
"Barnes put a shirt on," you said taking your towel and clothes. You walked to the bathroom when you felt him grab your arm.

Bucky pulled you closer to him. Your face was centimeters away from his. His cold blue eyes pierced through yours. Your breath hitched. You looked at his lips for just a second. Shit. Why, why, why.
"I saw that," Bucky smirked.
You felt your face go red. "Barnes what the hell," you pushed his hand and quickly walked to the bathroom slamming the door.

What the hell was that?

You leaned on the door covering your mouth. Oh this was going to get so much more awkward now. You turned on the shower and stepped in the bath. You washed the salt water out of your hair and instinctively you reached for the shampoo bottle which to your surprise wasn't there.
"Darn it," you said to yourself. You forgot your shampoo in your suitcase.
"I'm gonna hate myself for this," you stepped out of the shower soaking wet and wrapped a towel around yourself. You then opened the door and looked around making sure there was no sign of Barnes. You then ran to your room and rummaged through your suitcase trying to find the shampoo.

When you finally found the shampoo bottle you stood up and you were just about to leave when you saw Bucky walk past your room. Your eyes widened. The last thing you needed is him seeing YOU in a towel. You took a deep breath and ran to the bathroom accidentally hitting the door a little too hard.

"You alright?" You heard Bucky shout from the living room.
"Yep!" You yelled back. Damn that was close.

Through out your whole shower you thought about that little moment you and Bucky had. Did you have feelings for him? Did he have feelings for you?

After your shower you changed into you pajamas and went into the living room where you saw Bucky sitting on the couch.
You sat down next to him staring into the distance.

"You alright?" He said turning to you.
You didn't answer.
"Look I'm sorry about earlier I didn't-"
He was interrupted by your lips crashing against his.

You knew you were gonna regret doing this later, but might as well.
You cupped his face deepening the kiss.
He put his hands on your waist pulling you closer towards him. He kissed you like no one had ever kissed you, the heat rose in your cheeks as your tongue touched his. You could feel the warmth of his cheeks and the taste of his lips.

You broke the kiss lightly gasping for air. You wrapped you hands around his neck and buried your face into the crook of his neck. You laughed panting a little. He leaned his head onto yours smiling.

"How old are you again?" You chuckled.
"Ninety eight," he whispered also laughing a little.
"Oh god," you groaned into his neck.