"Only if Sam goes."

You were fast asleep dreaming your sweet dreams when a faint shout woke you up.

You looked at the clock next to you. "Damn." You said in your croaky voice.

5:47am

"Y/N!" The door swung open, and Sam stormed in walking over to his bed. "Cmon get up we have an emergency meeting in an hour. Cap called."
"An hour, Sam. A goddam hour." You said pulling the covers over your head annoyed.

"I made pancakes." He peaked under the blanket.

"Damn you." You said stretching and then getting up. He laughed.

"These are delicious." You said chewing. You always loved Sam's pancakes they were quite literally heaven sent. He sat in front of you taking a sip from his mug. You noticed the word on it "#1 Dad".

You chocked on your pancake laughing. "Don't tell me you actually kept it all this time."

"Hell yeah I did." He said taking another sip.

You finished your pancakes. Sam took the plate and put it into the dishwasher. "Thanks dad." You couldn't help but giggle.

"Cmon Y/N," he said shaking his head and smiling "Get ready we're leaving soon."

You changed into your spare clothes which were black leggings and a black hoodie that had the word 'Damn' printed on it. (You probably guessed by now that it was Sam's present to you). You knew he over used that word a lot, and you started to too.

You took your black,leather shoulder bag and followed Sam out of the house. You were so tired and hungover from last time, unlike Sam who was wide awake and cheery as always.

You made it to your destination. You looked outside the car window. Stark Tower. "Yes," you said under your breath. Sam parked his car and you two walked over to the entrance.

It was still dark outside. Barely any people were around, even at the stark tower.

You and Sam walked into the elevator and made it to the 15th floor. When the door opened you immediately heard the voice of the one and only Tony Stark.

"Tony!" You shrieked with excitement. "Hey you." He said walking over to you and Sam.

You pulled him into a tight hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He rubbed your back laughing.

Tony was friends with your father, for some time. After your father passed away Tony swore he would protect you and make sure nothing would happen to you. You remember him saying it. Word for word.

"Alright cmon in guys," he lead you into the meeting room where a few of your other friends were sitting.

Nat, Steve, Rhodes, Wanda and Vision.

"Hey guys!" You smiled looking around the room, happy to see the familiar faces. You really missed them.

You and Sam sat down with the rest of them.

After everyone settled down Steve stood up and began explaining what happened and why he called us in.

"Guys I hope you've all had your little vacation because things are about to get very hard and complicated."

Everyone looked at each other a little confused.

"As you all know recently we've been in disagreement with Fury." He sighed "Which also means S.H.I.E.L.D." His brows furrowed. "There's recently been a break in one of the science labs and something very dangerous has been stolen."

"What is it?" Rhodey asked.

Steve shifted uncomfortably. "They didn't tell us."

People started murmuring and you could see how uncomfortable Steve got. You turned behind you and said "Guys cmon we're used to this. We gotta help Steve this could be very important."

You turned back around and saw Steve mouthing 'Thankyou' toy you. You smiled.

"Well," he continued "Fury said that this 'Thing' is very important and as I said very dangerous. He thinks HYDRA has something to do with this."

Everyone let out a little gasp, including yourself.

"He said that this thing doesn't work without something else that is being kept in another lab. He said that sooner or later HYDRA will realize that and they'll send someone to steal it too." He cleared his throat and looked at Tony. He gave him a nod.

"What we, me and Tony, would like to ask you to do is to help us guard the SHIELD headquarters and make sure no one breaks in and steals that...other object."

There was silence. You tried to process everything that just entered your brain.

"Alright," said Tony standing up dramatically standing up and rubbing his hands together.

"Miss Ramanoff?" He said pointing to Nat. "Are you in?"
She gave an annoyed sigh and nodded.
"Miss Psychologist," he smiled pointing to you.(he called you that a lot because he knows you have a psychologist degree.)
"Only if Sam goes," you turned your head over to Sam and winked.
"Uhuh," he said rolling his eyes.

Basically everyone was willing to help.

You were very suspicious about the way Steve was acting. It's like he wasn't saying something, and not the thing about the dangerous object. But it was something else.