"It'll be ok kid."

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

He didn't miss a single one. He put down the gun and smiled. You just blinked.
"Here's your prize," said the lady handing Bucky a toy bear.
"Here." He quickly shoved it into your hands.
"Thanks Barnes," you said "I'll call him Bucky Bear."
You both laughed.

"Omg!"
"What?"
"Did I you just laugh Barnes?"
"Very funny," he rolled his eyes. "Hey don't forget about our bet. I hit all 5 bullseyes. You gotta call me by my name now." He gave you a half smirk.
"Yeah, yeah I remember."  You said.

Suddenly your phone rang.
"Who is it?" Asked Bucky.
"Shit its Steve." You said answering your phone.

"Hello? Hello Y/N? Are you alright? Where are you?"
"Um well we uh went to the park to get some fresh air. Me and Bucky were of tired sitting at home." You looked at Bucky. He was smiling like a child. 'You called me Bucky' he mouthed.

"Thank god." You heard Steve sigh.
"What do you mean Steve?" You asked confused.
"You apartment. Well rather the whole building. Um blew up."
"What!?" You shouted.
"What happened?" Bucky asked. He also looked worried.

"Steve I'm coming there right now."
"NO! Don't it's extremely dangerous. If someone blew up your house it's probably because of Bucky because they've been spying on both of you. Do not come back otherwise the people who did this will know where you're going next."
"Steve but-"
"Please Y/N you've got to understand." He protested.

You started to shake violently.
"I'll be at Wilson's," you said hanging up your phone.
You just stood there in silence with your hands shaking.
"Y/N what happened?" Bucky said noticing that your hands were shaking.
"M-my home," you whispered.
"What? What happened to it?"
You looked down to the floor.

You didn't want him to see you cry. You never cried and you lived by that. But this. This was your home. You lived there and now it's gone. Just blown up. And you weren't even allowed to go see it. You blamed Barnes, but he was the one you suggested to leave the house, so he basically saved your life.

A single tear rolled down your cheek.
Bucky heard you sniff.
"Hey. Hey,hey,hey,hey it's ok." He put his hand on your back. His metal hand. It was cold. He stroked your back trying to comfort you.
"Bucky stop, your hand is cold and hard." You pushed him away.
"Sorry," he said quietly.

You wiped your eyes with the back of your hand.
"We need to get to Sam," you said trying to keep a steady voice. He gave Bucky the toy bear and started quickly walking to the car. He followed you with the bear in his hands.

You made it to Sam's incredibly quickly, probably breaking the speed limit.

You got out of the car and slammed the door. Bucky got out following you behind. You knocked on Sam's door praying he was home.

"Coming!" You heard his voice from inside. He opened the door. He saw that your eyes were read and watery. "Woah what happened Y/N," he looked you from head to toe.

You didn't say anything you just buried your head in his chest and cried silently. Sam hugged you. That's when he noticed Bucky. "What are you doing here?" He whispered mad. Bucky just looked down, with the bear still in his hands.

"Come one," he said bringing you inside.
"Close the door," he glared at Barnes.

Sam took you to his room to calm you down and talk. You weren't that dramatic when you cried. You'd just sit there and stare into the distance thinking about what made you cry.
"Cmon Y/N tell me what happened." Sam stroked your back comforting it you.

"My apartment got blown up." You said looking at the floor.
"Oh my god," Sam whispered. "Is it because of the guy that sitting outside."
"Well," you sighed wiping your eyes "Technically yes but I can't blame him."
He hugged you.
"It'll be ok kid. It'll be ok."