"See I told you there was nothing to be afraid of."

{bad idea!- girl in red}

"Alright," Tony began. "Let's do this."
Do what? Wasn't he going to just explain what was happening?
"Uh do what exactly?" You spoke your mind.
"We're gonna figure out what's best for your boyfriend." Sam tilted his head to you.
What did that mean? You looked at Bucky. He just shrugged.

Tony took a big pause. "Yeah this is too hard." He walked over to the nearest chair and sat down. "There's not much to say."
You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Right so we went to Wakanada."
"Waka-What!?" You exclaimed.
"Wakanda." Steve corrected both of you.
"Yeah that place and well we found a solution, sort of. You know it's not really a solution but well it is, it'll actually fix a lot..."
Tony went on and on. You zoned out swimming in your thoughts, Tony doesn't get nervous while speaking, at least not visibly anyway. Why was he acting so weird?

You looked up at Sam. He had an apologetic look plastered on his face.
"Guys can you just spit it out?" You finally said.
"So um..."
"Y/N I'm going back into the cryostasis chamber." Bucky answered for everyone.
Everyone turned to Bucky.
"What?" He shrugged "You guys would've lied your way out of this one."
"Actually-" Tony began.
"Oh please Tony," Sam groaned.
"I-I was-"

"What the fuck is a cryostasis chamber?" You interrupted the argument.
"The freeze thing." Sam answered.
"The what?"
"I- uh well." Sam began explaining, but he didn't have to finish.
"Oh," you said quietly "Yeah, I remember."
When you first went to meet Bucky (the Bucky Bucky) at his shitty therapy session, Steve gave you a little heads up. About all the things that happened before him, the war, the fall, obviously the brain washing and the cryo freeze.

Steve, Sam and Tony were having a heated argument while Bucky listened. You pretended to totally be a part of the conversation, but really, you were drowning in your thoughts.
Of course you saw why Tony was so scared to tell you, and Sam and, well Steve for the matter. They all knew it'd totally break you, and they were obviously right.
But unlike last time, this time you did a good job hiding it. There wasn't much you could do. Asking Bucky to stay would make you look selfish, and besides, he didn't really look like he was against it.

"Hey Y/N you alright?" Tony suddenly said. You blinked and looked up at him.
"Huh? Yes?" You answered.
"You alright kid?" Sam said.
You furrowed your eyebrows in 'confusion'.
"Me? Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
Tony let out a big sigh "See I told you there was nothing to be afraid of."
You saw Sam's expression, he looked concerned. You just smiled and shrugged. You glanced at Bucky. He had knitted eyebrows and a small frown. He was looking around the room, from corner to corner.

"Well," Tony clapped his hands. "In that case we are all done and settled."
You nodded enthusiastically. "And uh when's he going back in?"
"Next week Thursday. The King of Wakanda has everything already planned." Tony answered. You nodded again. Thursday next week. That was in 9 days.
"Anyone down for some pizza?" Tony grinned.
"For once I actually am." Steve said.
"Barnes?" Tony looked at Bucky. He shrugged nodding.
"Wilson? Y/N?"
"Uh no thanks I think I'll head home." You grinned.
"Yeah I'll pass too Stark. Imma go home with the kid," Sam said to Steve. "Can you get yourself home?" He tossed the keys over to Steve.

"A-are you sure you guys don't wanna-"
"Yes, Steve, I am absolutely sure. Bye Bye everyone." You turned around heading over to the door.
"See ya later guys." Sam ran after you.

You hurried through the hallways to the elevator.
"Y/N hold on," Sam grabbed your arm spinning you around. You swallowed pressing your lips into a smile "Yes?"
"Wait up."
"Yeah, I'm waiting." You said continuing to walk.
"Y/N I know you're not ok." Sam ran up next to you.
"Well you are wrong. I'm totally a-ok. Why would I not be ok?" You pressed the elevator button. He lifted an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Alright fine then don't come to me if you're sad or whatever later on." He followed you in the elevator.