"Ehm, Bucky is it?"

"You sure you'll be alright Y/N?" Sam asked.
"Yes Sam relax Ill be fine." You took your bag and swung it across your shoulder.
"You coming back after?" He asked.
"I think I'll head home after... you know helping Steve's friend."
Sam sighed. You gave him a pat on the back "Sam you can come over." You paused "Tomorrow," you laughed.
"Aight aight," he laughed shaking his head "Go on then, you'll be late."

You got in your car and drove over to Steve's place.

Honestly, you used to love Steve's place, but recently , not counting what happened a day ago, you've been growing apart and you saw it was affecting him.

You got out of your car and looked up at the building, squinting your eyes from the sun. "Well, still looks the same."

Knock!

Knock!

The door slowly creaked open and you saw Steve. He had an apologetic look on his face. "So," you said "Can I come in?"

You entered his room looking around. Where was his friend?

"Okay Steve, your going to have to actually, you know, SHOW me your friend."
He gave a deep sigh. Strange. Something was definitely wrong.

"Look Y/N, this will probably be very hard for you. It will be very hard. But you just have to work with me. Work with him." He crossed his hands and gave another heavy sigh.

"Okay Rogers." He sighed. "Steve," you repeated a little annoyed. You knew he didn't like it when you called him his last name.
"It's fine. I can handle it. Just let me handle it."

"He's in that room." Steve pointed. "Just promise me you won't freak out."

You sighed. You can definitely handle it. Like cmon you almost died a day ago, there was nothing you couldn't handle at this point.

You came over to the door and slowly opened it.
You the back of someone's head. Long, greasy brown hair. It looked like a man. He was wearing a black hoodie.

"Ehm, Bucky is it?" You said.

He turned around.

Shit.