"Good. Now tie the string on your sweats."

Steve left. Now it was just you and Barnes.

"Your sleeping on the couch," you said tossing a pillow and three fluffy blankets at him.
"Why do I need three?" He asked confused looking at the colorful, fuzzy blankets.
"Are you for real?" You looked at him in disbelief "Everyone likes fluffy blankets. Feel them."

You stared at him waiting for him to feel how soft they were. He stroked them with his metal arm.
"Other arm you idiot," you laughed.
He stroked them with his right hand. "They are soft."
"Mhm. There's a bathroom right round that corner," you pointed to the left "I'll get you a tooth brush tomorrow, the soaps there. I'm going to bed. Call me if you need anything. Actually don't, cause I won't come so hold it till the morning."
He nodded without saying anything.

"Goodnight, Barnes." You said walking away.
"You can call me Bucky. Or Buck." He looked up.
You looked at him without saying anything.

Dumbass.

You woke up and checked your phone for the time. Shit it was 12:00 already. You pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and went out into the living room. Bucky was awake. He was sitting on the couch with the blankets neatly folded next to him.

"You alright?" You said rubbing your eyes.
He looked at you. "Yeah. Thanks for the comfortable blankets."
"They're called fuzzy blankets." You said.
"Yeah."
You sighed annoyed. "What do you want to eat?" You asked him tying your hair up in a high ponytail.
"I don't really care." He answered.

"Well there's cereal in the cupboard and milk in the fridge. I'm going out to get you clothes." You took your car keys off the table.
"How do you know my size?" He stood up.
" I don't," you shrugged "Ill just eyeball it you know."
He looked at you confused.
"Are you always this clueless, Barnes?" You asked throwing on your leather jacket.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Jesus," you whispered " I'm going. Bye."
"Bye Y/N," you heard after you closed the door. Oh you hated hearing your name in his mouth.

After about an hour of shopping for Bucky you were finally ready to go back home. You bought two pairs of sweatpants, and a few shirts all different sizes.

"I'm back," you said closing the door behind you.
Silence.
"Barnes?" You called. Shit shit shit.
"James!"
"BUCKY!" You ran into the living room. Empty. If Bucky's gone Steve's gonna kill you.

"Buck! You here!?" You said loudly.
The door of the bathroom opened. "Ehm Y/N, can I have a towel?" It was Bucky.
"Jesus, Barnes," you went into the laundry room and got him a towel. "Next time answer me for Christ sake." You threw the towel at him.
"Sorry, I was taking a shower."
"Yea- I can see that." You waved at him.

"Here," you took a shirt and some sweats out of your bag and threw them at him. "Put em on."
He nodded and closed the door.

You took off your hoodie and plopped on the couch letting out a heavy sigh. This was going to be so hard. "You alright?" You heard his voice behind you.
You turned around. You looked at him from head to toe. The sweatpants hung loosely on his waist and the shirt was a little tight. "How are the clothes?" You asked.
"Great." He said.
"Good. Now tie the string on your sweats."

"Did you eat?" You asked him getting up.
"No."
"Why not?" You you looked at him walking backwards to the kitchen.
"I'm not that hungry."
"Well you have to eat something. I'm gonna feel bad if I don't feed you."
"Look," he said walking over to the couch and sitting down. "You don't have to baby sit me, Y/N."

You clenched your jaw.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing," you shook your head.
"I saw your jaw clench, what did I do." He looked you in the eye.
"For Christ sake Barnes just eat something. Anything! Froot loops at least!"
"Ok."

You got out a bowl and filled it with front loops and then poured some milk. "Come," you motioned for Bucky to come sit at the table.
He quietly can over and sat down. You pushed the bowl of cereal to him and handed him a spoon.

"Thankyou." He said.

This was gonna be a long stay.