"You alright?"

"Y/N I can't breath!" A loud groan woke you up.
You tried to open your eyes. "What?"
"Move your hand,"
You opened your eyes. You saw your hand on Bucky's face. You moved it off of his face and hugged him from the side, burying your face in his lower ribs. "It's too briiight," you whined.
"Yeah well I can't turn off the sun for you," Bucky said.

He tried to get up.
"No," you said gripping him tighter.
"Y/N I'm thirsty," he said trying to move.
"No," you said pulling him closer, screwing your eyes from the sunlight.
"We need to pack and get ready. We're leaving today." He said.
"We're leaving at 11:00pm not right now!"
"Cmon Y/N," he said getting up as he cordoned you off of himself.

You pulled the covers over your head and enjoyed the warmth and the shade of the blanket. But that didn't last very long. You soon felt the blanket being yanked off of you and you were once again exposed to the sunlight. "Y/N get up!" You felt someone grab your shoulders and shake you. Something cold touched your right shoulder.
"AH BARNES!" You screeched. "Cold hand for gods sake."
"Sorry," Bucky said.

You sat up rubbing your eyes. "What time is it?" You asked all groggy.
"6:03 pm," Bucky said.
"What?!" You exclaimed widening your eyes.
"I'm kidding it's 10am," he laughed.
"Ha ha very funny," you sarcastically laughed.

You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before having breakfast.

"Damn it's sad that Sam isn't here to make pancakes," you said pouring milk into a bowl.
"Mhm," Bucky hummed.
"You gonna eat?" You asked pouring cereal in your bowl.
"Not really hungry," he said.
"Well there's some coco powder if you want hot chocolate," you said taking a bite of the cereal.
"Really I'm fine," Bucky said. "I'm gonna go pack just so I don't have to do it later."
"Your suitcase is the black one that's on top of the wardrobe, I don't think you'll have trouble getting it down. And while your at it take my one down too, it's the red one."
"Alright," he nodded.

After finishing your breakfast you tied your hair up into a braid and decided you were also going to start packing. You neatly folded all of your new clothes into the suitcase, making sure you didn't wrinkle any of them, and left some sweats and a hoodie out for the journey there. You were peacefully packing your stuff when you heard Bucky's voice from another room.

"Y/N I CANT CLOSE MY SUITCASE!"
You rolled your eyes leaving the shirt you were folding on the floor.
"What?" You said coming over kneeling next to Bucky who was trying to zip his suitcase.
"Barnes you really are five years old," you said opening the suitcase. Bucky had the worst way of folding clothes. They were folded but they took up so much space!

You took out all of his clothes and refolded them. After you were done you closed the suitcase with ease. Bucky looked at you and then at the suitcase. "And that Barnes, is why you should learn to fold your clothes properly, and not like a five year old." You said getting up and returning to your packing.

You were finally done packing. You zipped your suitcase and fell on the bed. You lay on your back staring at the ceiling. What if something goes wrong? What if someone recognizes Barnes? You heard a knock on the door. "Come in," you said without getting up.
"You look happy," Bucky said sarcastically.
"What if something goes wrong?" You say.
"I don't know," he sat on the edge of the bed next to you.

You turned your head to look at him. He smiled.
"You know I'm kind of excited to get to know you," You confessed.
"Are you now?" He chuckled.
"Yeah I mean this trip could be so fun, and it can help me get my mind off the recent events." You sighed.
"Yeah me too."

You closed your eyes. Sighing.
"You alright?" Bucky said taking your hand.
You squeezed it. "Yes."  Definitely not ok.
"Good," he said.

You got up. "Alright did you pack?"
"Mhm,"
"Right put your suitcase next to the door," you said rolling yours to the entrance.
He did the same.
"You know if something happens to you on this trip it's going to be my fault," you said.
"Why?" He said giving you a confused look.
"Cause I was sent with you. Please don't try anything while we're there, it won't be cool for any of us."
He gave you a nod.

"Pinky promise?" You said sticking your pinky out. He did the same without realizing it was his metal arm. You interlocked pinkies the metal pinched your skin.
"Good," you said letting go and rubbing your finger.
"You alright?" He said looking at your hand.
"Yeah that was just the most painfullest pinky promise I've ever had."
He chuckled "Sorry."