"I am never leaving you. Ever."

{ I can't handle change- Roar}

"Where you going?" Sam asked seeing Steve heading to the front door.
"Stark." He pointed back.
"Wha-What about me?" You asked with your mouth full of cereal.
"Sorry Y/N, you're gonna have to drive yourself. Besides you'll only be able to see Bucky after lunch, you know Tony's tests and stuff." He left closing the door behind him.

You groaned. Tests. What tests? He got his mind back didn't he? Just don't say the code words easy, no? Sam saw you deep in thought.
"Looks like you're gonna have to babysit me." Sam joked. You were snapped out of your thoughts. "Huh? Sorry."
Sam chuckled "Could you drive me to the hospital? Getting this baby off today." He patted his cast. Your face lightened up. "Really? Already?"

Sam nodded proudly. "It was only a rough sprain."
"Wait what if I had left? Who would've driven you Sam?" You realized.
"You know taxi exists," he smirked.
"Sam, you gotta start telling me when you need a hand, you can't always help everybody and forget about yourself."
"Ok then. Can you drive me?" He repeated.
"Yes!" You laughed rolling your eyes.
"Sweet. Appointment in about two hours." He said.
"Alrighty pass me your bowl," you pointed to it.
"Thank you mom," he teased, sliding it across the table.

-

"How you feeling with it off?" You asked Sam, while driving back home.
"Well the bandage is a lot more comfortable I'll give you that. But then again I might use my arm by accident and it's gonna hurt a lot more like this than in the cast."
"Well I have a solution for that."
"I'm listening."
"Just. Don't. Use your arm." You smirked.
"Oh, my, gad Y/N you are a genius!" He said sarcastically "You really are the next Einstein!"
You laughed shaking your head.
"I really am mind blown." He nodded.

"We're here Sam. Careful with the door," You said taking the keys out.
"I think I can open a- AH FUCK!" Sam yelled letting go off the door and grabbing his arm in pain.
"I told you," you got out of the car closing the door. You walked to the other side of the car helping Sam out. "Told you, don't use it."

"Soup?" You tossed your keys on the table.
"No I'm good." Sam fell onto the couch with a heavy sigh.
"You ok?" You said leaning down next to him.
"Why does everyone always ask me that? I'm great, clearly."
"Yeah. Of course you are," you grinned patting him on the shoulder, not too hard though.
"You should go see Bucky now! Tell him I said Hi!" He called after you.
"I will, I will." You said. "Not like I can forget about him," you added quietly to yourself.
You poured yourself a glass of water.

Soon after you said bye to Sam and you were on your way to the Stark Tower.
On the way there you called Tony warning him that you'd come. He said to just go to Barnes' room and he'll be there.
And so you did.

You knocked on the door "It's Y/N! I'm back."
The door immediately opened "Hi." He breathed, beaming. He stepped to the side letting you walk in.
"How, how are you holding up?" You asked.
"Stark's still trying to get my brain back to normal, but I'm not sure it's possible at this point."

"I'm sure he'll figure it out. He's Tony, there's nothing he can't do." You said.
He shrugged uncertain.
"What about you? How are you? How's Sam doing?" Bucky said sitting down. You sat down next to him.
"Uh Sam's getting better. I'm fine. Steve's gone all the time."
"He's here. With Tony. And, well, with me." Bucky looked sorry.

"I mean it's fine, at least Sam can't leave anywhere. Stuck with me," you laughed. Bucky stared at you smiling. You noticed him looking at you "What?"
"I missed your smile, and your laugh and just you."
You moved closer to him and leaned on his shoulder, closing your eyes. "You have no idea how much I missed you."
He put his arm around you.

"I really thought you were dead, Bucky."
"I know, doll. I know." He rubbed your arm.
"I am never leaving you. Ever." You turned around hugging him. You buried your face in his shoulder.
"You don't have to, just not yet."