"Why did you call me Barnes?"

"Where are we going Y/N," Bucky said trying to catch up with you.
"The San Francisco landing site." You said getting your phone.
"The what? Y/N are you crazy? Steve told us to wait." Bucky panicked.
"You know how we keep saying Steve will figure it out?" You said.
"Uhuh," he nodded.
"Well I feel like it's time that we figure it out Bucky. Sam hasn't been answering his phone for almost a week and the po officer told me that they've seen you and that you are a wanted man."
"The po officer?" Bucky quoted.

"Can you just not focus on the wrong things when I'm speaking?" You said annoyed.
"Can you just stop being so mean?"
"Can you stop saying that I'm mean?"
"And can you stop actually being mean?"
"And can you shut the fuck up?" You stopped walking. "I am trying to save your ass."
He ripped off his glasses clearly mad.

He breathed heavily without saying anything piercing you with his gaze.
"So your just gonna try and extort me with your stupid staring look thing?" You asked raising an eyebrow. He blinked snapping out of it.
"Mhm, put your goddam glasses back on." You ordered. He obeyed. You grabbed his arm dragging him after you like a little kid who just got in trouble.

You got your phone and dialed Natasha's number. She was the only one who could get you out, and you knew it was risky because her phone could be hacked and she could be siding with Tony, but it was the best you could do at the moment.
"Hello this is Natasha," Nat said.
"Hey Nat its Y/N, I know you took me and Barnes to California, San Francisco and I was wondering if you could um take somewhere else." You said.
"Why did you call me Barnes?" Bucky whispered.
"Shut up," you whispered back.
"I uh Y/N," Nat said "I wish I could but the plane I used...well it got blown up."
"What? Blown up?" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, I assume it was Shield, also known as Hydra. You know there's 30k out for your boyfriends ass Y/N." Nat said. 30K!?!
"30k?" You whispered into the phone.
"Mhm. Sorry kid I can't help you and I really wish I could." Nat said genuinely sorry.
"It's alright Nat. Thank you though I really appreciate it."
"Yeah no problem. Stay safe." She said.
"Thanks again Nat. And he is not my boyfriend." You hung up the phone.

"Ouch." Bucky said next to you.
"What?" You said putting your phone away.
"Am I not?"
"What?"
"Your boyfriend." He glanced at you.
"Nat can't get us out of here we're gonna have to steal a car again and get as far away from people as possible." You completely ignored his stupid statement.

He hummed in response. Which sorta pissed you off. "You know I could just turn you in any second and get 30,000 dollars Barnes?"
"Yeah but you wouldn't." He said.
"And why's that?"
"Because you love me." He fixed his glasses.
"How'd you know I wasn't lying?" You said, not meaning to sound so serious you were really mad and annoyed at everything at that moment, and the phrase came out in a serious tone, but it was supposed to be more sarcastic. Either way it didn't matter because you couldn't erase what had accidentally slipped out of your mouth.
"Well because you tried to lie me Y/N like ten minutes ago and you totally failed." He said referring to when you tried to tell him everything was fine.

"Yeah but maybe I wanted you to know about it." You shrugged. There, it happened again.
"You expect me to believe that?"
"Yeah. Remember how well I managed to lie to the police officer at my door?" You looked at him his previous expression completely fading. It was so obvious you saw it from under the glasses.