"Please Im sorry."

You woke up to Sam's sweet voice. Oh how you loved his voice. So soft and gentle (when he spoke quietly). It gave you this warm, fuzzy feeling inside. You slowly opens your eyes.

"Yo Sam," you said forcing a smile.
"Yo Y/N," he smile stroking your head "How are you?"
You sat up. "Shit," you grunted.

"You alright?" He got a little worried and scooted a little closer to you.
"I'm alright, I jut think, or know actually, that I broke a rib while fighting that maniac."
"Yeah he must have roughed you up big time cause you've been sleeping for a day now," he smiled weakly. It pained you to see him like that. His smiles were never weak. They were so bold and bright.

"Sam I'm so grateful to have you," you scooted closer to him and embraced him into a tight hug. "I love you so much and I swear to god if you ever leave me I will make sure you die," you laughed into the crook of his neck. At this point you weren't sure if you were laughing or crying.

"Now now no need to get all emotional." He stroked your back. You could hear him smiling through his voice. " I'll go make you pancakes then."
"Oh GOD yes I'm STARVING," you let go of him.
He left the room with a big smile plastered onto his face. "Better." You said to yourself.

After about twenty minutes Sam's googly eyes peaches from behind the door "Hey," he whispered "Do you want to eat in the kitchen, couch or just in bed?"
"I'll come over to the kitchen in a second."

Sam came over and helped you up. "Cmon don't bullshit me I know you can barely walk."

He helped you limp to the kitchen. He gently placed you on a chair and scooted the plate over to you.
"Bon apetìt." He said taking a sip out of his '#1 dad' mug. You couldn't help but smile. You were so lucky to have him.

You were thinking about wether you wanted to do anything today or just stay in bed since you were badly injured when an irritating ring interrupted your thoughts.

"Your phone," Sam looked up "I'll get it for you."
"Thanks Sam." You smiled.

He handed you the vibrating phone.You answered "Hello Y/N/,Y/L/N speaking."
"Hey Y/N." It was Steve. "Just wanted to see how you were holding on." You could hear he was sorry through his voice.

"Rogers I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now." You hung up your phone and looked at Sam. He was staring at you with disbelief.
"Did you and Cap get into a fight?" He said eyes wide.

"Sam, Rogers is an asshole. Two days ago I almost got killed by one of his- Oh did I mention the fact that the guy who we were tryna catch was actually Steves friend? Crazy right? And I thought he'd come around."

"Yeah," Sam coughed uncomfortably "Very crazy."
"Sam!" You said suspicious "You don't seem shocked at all. Did he TELL YOU?!"
Sam threw his hands in the air in defense " I was only told after the mission," he said.
"Whatever," you said annoyed " Thanks for the pancakes, good as always really appreciate it Sam. I'm gonna go lay down for a bit and process everything."

You tried getting up, but you tripped. Luckily Sam caught you and helped you limp back to bed. He placed a little kiss on your forehead and left. You let out a sigh of relief.

You were woken up by a series of loud voices behind the door. You opened the door and stepped out. You saw Sam and Steve arguing in the kitchen.
"No Steve I will not let you take her anywhere are you crazy?" Sam exclaimed.
"But I really need her help and she's the only person I can turn to right now. Please Sam you have to let me talk to her about this," Steve pleaded.

"Talk to me about what?" You interrupted.

"Y/N,"they said in unison.

"Steve don't. Don't you dare!" Sam pointed his finger at Steve. Steve backed away. "Please Sam just let me talk to her, I'm not going to do anything I swear I just want to chat!"
"Oh thas right cause you've done enough already Cap!"

You came over to Sam
. "Sam, bro chill it's fine." You looked at Steve. "Steve if you think I'll listen to a word you have to say to me you are absolutely wrong. I don't care about you like you didn't care about me. Why should I even help you, like give me a resin Cap! WHY?"

"Please I'm sorry." Steve said.

"Nah-uh," you shook your head.

"Please Y/N your our last hope. I know you have a psychologist degree and I know that part of the curriculum in the university is mind control."

Mind control? What does that have to do with anything.

You were silent.

"Please Y/N, I beg you help Bucky."

Bucky?

Who the hell is Bucky?

"Who's that?" You asked.
"He's my friend." Said Steve.
"Yeah I know some of your friends one tried to kill me about a day ago Rogers." You shook your head.

"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No!"
"Please!"
"Fine."

Steve's face lit up. "Really?"
"Mhm," you rolled your eyes.
"Y/N are you for real right now?" Sam asked.
"It's good Sam, I'll handle the rest of the situation."

Definitely not.