*C'mon Reid live a little*

Here I am rearranging the pictures that I have strewn out all across my office. Some of these pictures include some of my family and I back home in San Francisco, and some of myself and my very best friend Penelope. Penelope and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. When it was time for us to go to college she went to Caltech and I went to UCLA where I got my Bachelors of Science in Nursing.

Even though I went to school in Los Angeles and Penelope ended up dropping out of Caltech her and I still remained super close. When I was on breaks for school I would drive back those lovely 5 hours to come back to San Fran and see my family and friends!

Now that you know a little bit about little ol me I'll finish up as to why I am rearranging the things in my office. I started out working at Cedars Sinai Hospital in downtown LA, but as of the last 2 years I have been working at BridgePoint Hospital Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. So far I have really enjoyed being in D.C. because I can see Penelope more often since I'm only around 45 minutes or so from Quantico where she is.Penelope works as a Technical Analyst for the BAU department of the FBI.

When I worked in L.A. I didn't work in a specific department for nursing. Sometimes I worked in MedSurge, the ICU, and Labor and Delivery. Now that I am in D.C. I have been working as a Forensic Nurse. As a Forensic Nurse I help with patients who are the victims of trauma, violence, and abuse. One of my friends named Amelia also works here with me at the hospital. She is a Nurse Practitioner. Amelia has grown up here in the D.C. area, so when I arrived over 2 years ago she took me under her wing. It is so nice to now have friends in the state/area.

Speaking of which I just received a text from Penelope saying that she wanted me to come and meet her and some of her work colleagues at one of the bars here in D.C. Penelope has told me about a few of her colleagues, but I had never met them in person before. This is going to be so exciting!
•TEXT CONVERSATION•
PG💚: Hola señorita.
Samantha💕: Hey my bestie! What's up?
PG💚: Well...myself and a few of my colleagues from the BAU are coming your way to D.C. tonight. Would love for you to join us!
Samantha💕: Of course I'll come join you.Thank goodness I don't have work for the next few days. I'm so excited to meet part of the BAU!
PG💚: GIRL I can't wait for you to meet the boys especially chocolate thunder and boy wonder 😂😂
Samantha💕: Of course you would be the one to come up with crazy nicknames for people. What are their actual names?
PG💚: Their real names are Derek Morgan and Dr. Spencer Reid. Personally I ship you with Reid if I'm being honest 😂🤪
Samantha💕: You shipping me with folks already I see. Well I definitely look forward to meeting them tonight!
PG💚: YAY! When we are about 10 minutes out from D.C. I'll shoot you a text.
Samantha💕: Sounds good! Can't wait.

                  ————-Time Skip———>
At Soundcheck nightclub in D.C.

Penelope sent me a text saying that they should be arriving in less than 5 minutes, so my plan is to go ahead and get a booth/table area for us all. When they arrived I got out of the booth and went to greet Penelope. She was so excited to see me and was having a fit about what I had on. Of course I had to look cute and presentable especially since I was meeting some of the BAU. After she and I had got done hugging she went through and introduced me to everyone...Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau "JJ", and Dr. Spencer Reid. They each said hello and either shook my hand or waved. They explained that some of the other members didn't come tonight. Those members were David Rossi and Aaron Hotchner "Hotch".
Penelope told me to stay put because she was going to surprise me with a drink and a few for the others, so Derek, Dr. Reid, and I went to the big booth and sat down. Derek immediately began to ask me why have I never met them or came to visit them in Quantico. I laughed and responded by saying that I work at the hospital as a Forensic Nurse. Then they went to ask me how long I have known Penelope for. I responded with pretty much my whole life. Her and I had grown up together and so on and so forth.
Penelope got back from the bar with both Emily and JJ carrying drinks for everyone. Penelope brought me my favorite mixed drink of pink lemonade and vodka and a round of tequila shots for everyone. After passing out the drinks to everyone the rest of the group pilled into the booth causing me to squish next to Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid noticed how close we were and kinda blushed a little bit before scooting over a little bit. He then took the drink that the girls had brought back for him even though he isn't much of a drinker and started to sip on whatever it was before coughing a bit. Derek noticed and laughed a little bit before telling Dr. Reid that he needed to live a little.

After a few more drinks in everyone's systems we were all up moving around. The BAU were very impressed that even "Spencer" that I can now call him is having fun. They said he usually never comes out with them and is always just going back home to his apartment. The BAU at this point were all hoping that Spencer would get enough courage to ask me to dance or for my number. (A/N:Which who could resist?! Of course I'd say yes to both)

After Spencer came back from the bar he sat next to me and then asked if I would like dance with him. I said of course I would. As we got up he grabbed my hand so we could start walking to the dance floor area. When we walked by the BAU Derek patted Spencer on the back while Penelope was squealing that her bestie had got the Dr. to come out of his shell.

A/N: Introducing a new character...Mila Kunis as Amelia Todd (AKA didnoahschnapp )
Hello everyone! I am so excited to get this book started. Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you all enjoy. Let me know what you think.
All the love-MK ❤️