*The Conversation with Erin Strauss*

Hotch's POV//
Once we touched back down in D.C and got back to Quantico I decided to let everyone have the rest of the evening off. I figured they have worked hard these past few days. Before Samantha left she stopped by my office and wanted to speak with me for a few minutes.
Conversation with Samantha
Samantha: Hey Hotch. I know that I have already told you but I just wanted to tell you again thank you so much for this amazing opportunity.
Hotch: Hey Samantha. You are so welcome. I am so glad that you were able to come and join us for the case.
Samantha: Is there anything that I need to do? I know that I'm not technically a member of the BAU but if I need to fill out paperwork I can. I also wanted to ask if you need my credentials back?
Hotch: You will always be a part of this team. No I will have all of the paperwork filled out, since I am also speaking with the Section Chief. We made you those credentials to keep!
Samantha: Well thank you! I have really enjoyed working with you all over the past few days. Oh okay. Wow, I won't keep you too long then since you have a meeting. Feel free to reach out if you all ever need me. I will always be local!
Hotch: We have all really enjoyed working with you. It's nice to see how you and the team just fit right in together. It's not a problem at all. I tend to speak with the Section Chief every time we get back from a case anyways. Yes we will, I know Erin will want to speak with you soon also.
Samantha: Awww that is so sweet. Thank you for everything Hotch. I look forward to talking and hearing from you all soon then. Bye.
Hotch: You are very welcome. I'll let her know when I speak with her. Thank you. Bye.
End of conversation with Samantha

After speaking with Samantha and looking back on how well she worked with us over the past few days I want to speak with Strauss about hiring Samantha full time. Once I finished up my paperwork I headed to Strauss' office.
The conversation with Strauss

Strauss: Ah Aaron come in and take a seat.
Hotch: No problem. Thank you for staying late Erin.
Strauss: It's the least I could do and I want to hear all about this case.
Hotch: As you know we called in Samantha Young for this case. She works as a forensic nurse here at the hospital in D.C.
Strauss: Yes I do. How was she on this case and with the team?
Hotch: If I'm being completely honest here Erin she did great with the team. The whole team welcomed her with open arms. There wasn't any weird tension between her and the team either. On the case she was very informative with her medical training and with her forensics knowledge.
Strauss: What's your plan now that the case is over? Do we hire her full time or does she just go back to work at the hospital?
Hotch: I'd like to give her the option of working for both us and the hospital though. Dave told me on the plane that she told him that she was very comfortable working with us here at the FBI, but she also is working her dream job at the hospital.
Strauss: I see. Why don't we call her to come in and her supervisor/boss or whatever at the hospital for a meeting?
Hotch: That would work. I can reach out to Samantha if you would like to reach out to the head nurse of the hospital who Samantha works for. The head nurse is Meredith Dale.
Strauss: Okay, I'll do that. Let's schedule this meeting for tomorrow afternoon yeah?
Hotch: Yes. I'll go call Samantha and let her know.