*Spencer Reid and Technology*

Spencer's POV//
Once Samantha and I got back to the hotel we talked for a little bit more as we were making our way back to our rooms. We got in the elevator and headed up to the 6th floor where all of our rooms were. When the elevator doors opened I held the door for Samantha to walk out first before I stepped out, you know being the gentleman that I am and all. I walked Samantha to her door. She looked at me and said "Thank you so much Spencer for inviting me to go to the original Starbucks today. I really enjoyed it. I also want to say thank you for paying for my coffee, you definitely didn't have to." I slowly nodded my head before saying "You are quite welcome. I know how much you enjoy coffee, so I figured why not go and see the flagship location of Starbucks. Oh please I wouldn't have had it any other way. I honestly don't mind paying at all especially when I get to sneakily write messages on there." 

When I said that Samantha began blushing and trying her best to distract herself from looking at me. I turned my head to peak around the hallway and see if any of the team could hear or see us. While I did that I didn't expect for Samantha to lean in and stand on her tip toes to give me a kiss on the cheek. All I could think was "seriously. Now I am the one who's blushing." Samantha then giggled before giving me a quick hug and telling me "goodnight and I'll see you in the morning." I hugged back and said "have a good rest of your night. I'll see you in the morning." I watched her scan her key to get into her room before I turned and walked back down the hallway to where my room was located. After I entered my room my phone dinged with a notification.
•TEXT CONVERSATION•
Samantha Young🩺: Hey Dr. Reid, this is Samantha. I didn't know if you had my phone number or not. Anyways I just wanted to say again thank you so much for today I really enjoyed that! ☺️
Dr. Reid🤪: Hey Samantha. Uhmm I don't think that I did. Thank you for sending it to me. You'll probably be added to our BAU groupchat soon. Aww! You are welcome. I had a great day today also. I enjoyed it to and we got some really good coffee also.
Samantha Young🩺: Oh, well that's good. That will be great. Groupchats used to not be my thing, but now I really enjoy them and I get to keep up with my friends all in one groupchat or several. We did get some great coffee!
Dr. Reid🤪: I'll let Hotch know in the morning about adding you to our chat then. I'm still iffy with technology, but oh well. Yes we did. Oh and by the way you don't have to call me Dr. Reid on here. 😂
Samantha Young🩺: Sounds good, thank you! Oh yeah I heard that you don't really like technology. I remember Derek mentioning it the night we all met up at the nightclub. I wanted to be respectful of you being a Doctor, but thank you for letting me know that. ☺️
Dr. Reid🤪: No problem it is the least I can do. For me to have an eidetic memory I have no idea what all was said or talked about when we were at that nightclub. I remember some things but definitely not all of it, Morgan gave me some pretty strong drinks that night. Thank you! That really means a lot to me. You are always respectful to me.
Samantha Young🩺: Lol yeah same here. I know Penelope kept bringing me back some of my favorite drinks. We can totally blame both Penelope and Derek for the fact that we were served some strong drinks. Awww my heart! 🥺💗
Dr. Reid🤪: I remember she brought you some sparkly pink drink. Oh yes we definitely can. I'm telling the truth. ☺️
Samantha Young🩺: Well anyways I'll let you get back to your relaxing. Now that you have my number feel free to send me a text whenever. If you all are on a case and have a medical question I will always answer.
Dr. Reid🤪: Same to you. Yes, I might just take you up on that offer.
Samantha Young🩺: Goodnight!
Dr. Reid🤪: Goodnight.
*Name changed from Samantha Young🩺 to Samantha 💕*
*Name changed from Dr. Reid🤪 to Spencer💜*
•End of TEXT CONVERSATION•

Once our text conversation ended I changed her name in my phone to just read Samantha with a little pink heart emoji if that's what it's called . I'm not good with technology but after that conversation I just had I definitely need to step up my a game and learn some things about it. I'll start doing my research on the flight home tomorrow. I could always ask Morgan or Garcia but they would definitely know that something was up. That's what I get for being a profiler and working with profilers though.

I looked at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand and saw that it was already 8 o'clock at night. I went ahead and began taking out my clothes for tomorrow from my go bag and placing them on the luggage rack that was in front of the bed. Once that was all done I grabbed my pajamas and toiletries and took them into the bathroom. I decided to go ahead and take a shower so that I won't have to take one in the morning. Hotch told us that we would be leaving early tomorrow morning around 7 am. I definitely wanted to get in bed early tonight so that I am well awake for our plane ride home in the morning. I mean I'm usually in bed early anyways.

Once I was ready for bed I grabbed one of my favorite books from my go bag to read. I had brought with me to read The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. I decided to read one of my favorite chapters/tales tonight which is "A Knights Tale."