*Damn. Reid and Samantha Have Some Good Chemistry*

Samantha's POV//
Once Spencer and I got back to the station the group wanted to know what our findings were. Spencer turned and looked at me giving me a small nod, which meant he wanted me to tell the team what I found. I began explaining how the crime scene looked just like all the others meaning they were clean. I then explained that as I was searching around the living room for any clues that I noticed something, I noticed that there were pictures of the victims with some children that had their faces covered up. After I said this Morgan went to immediately asking questions. "What? Like the children are being targeted?" He said. I shook my head and then said to him "No that is not what I think at all." I then looked to Spencer then continued talking to the group. "Reid and I think that the victims were some kind of foster parents. We think that the children are being protected that's why their faces were covered. We called Garcia to tell her and she was able to find that the victims had previously been foster parents to some older children. Once those children had been adopted, they wanted to be placed on a list that would foster newborn/infants."

After explaining everything that Reid and I had found to the team Hotch then looked to us and said "great job." Morgan then said "Damn, Reid and Samantha have some good chemistry. Every time they go somewhere together they end up finding more clues." Everyone giggled at Morgan's comment. Both myself and Spencer laughed and blushed a little bit. We then added the connection of being foster parents to our dry erase board which had all of our notes on it for this case. We then called Garcia to go back over the first two victims and see if they were on any type of foster parent list.
~Phone conversation with Penelope Garcia ~
Garcia: Hello my superheroes what can I look up for you?
Hotch: Hey Garcia, Reid and Samantha found that the latest victims were foster parents. Can you check back over the first two victims that we had yesterday?
Garcia: Oh yes I remember Reid, and Samantha telling me this earlier at the crime scene. Yeah I can definitely look into that. Keep giving me details you can think of while I'm typing away. I'll put it into my VICAP.
Prentiss: Try an age range of 30-mid 40's
Samantha: See if they have also transferred from wanting older children to younger children.
Garcia: That helped. I found that these couples were both in fact on a list for being foster parents. They worked with older children but have since switched to wanting younger children. The child they were supposed to get has been bounced around to other families. Now we know the connection between all of the victims. This unsub must be also following this child too.
Hotch: Thank you Garcia. I think we can now deliver the profile.
~End of the conversation with Penelope Garcia~

THE PROFILE
Hotch: We believe that the unsub we are looking for is a white woman in her late 30's early 40's.
Rossi: She is organized
Morgan: Something within the last few days has triggered her.
Prentiss: She thinks that the only way she can get a child is to kill.
JJ: She either is a mother or lost a child to a miscarriage.
Myself: This has caused her to spiral out of control
Reid: This disorder can be called a "maternal desire disorder." This disorder can be developed after one or more failed pregnancies or if a woman who has not been pregnant may fabricate a pregnancy.
Myself: She may be seen often visiting maternity wards of the hospital, pregnancy centers, or even pediatrician offices.
JJ: This unsub may also believe that someone else's baby belongs to her.
Hotch: Thank you. Any questions?
                     end of the PROFILE
After giving the profile to the local police department JJ went outside to where the media was and began a press conference. She gave the profile to the media also, which will help the local community stay vigilant and be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. JJ also let that media know that we were going to set up a hotline for anyone to call. Once JJ came back in we noticed that Reid was looking at the map on the dry erase board. "What are you looking at over their Einstein?" Morgan asked. Spencer looked over at us and said "I'm looking at the geographic profile to see how many hospitals and medical centers are in the crime scene area." While we were looking at the map with Reid, the phone we have set up as the hotline started ringing. We answered the call on speaker phone while Morgan had Garcia on his phone, so she can hear the conversation also.

"Hi my name is Margaret Brown and I think I know who the lady you are looking for is." Hotch then looked at all of us before continuing to ask Margaret questions. "My neighbor Grace. She has been sneaking around late at night, I noticed she had blood all over her clothes this morning." "She also had told me years ago that she had had a baby, but CPS came and took her baby from her." Okay Ms. Brown our technical analyst Penelope Garcia is going to get your information, so we can see if your neighbor is our unsub. After getting off the phone with the witness we listened to what Garcia could find.

~Phone conversation with Penelope Garcia~
Garcia: Oof hold on to your seats my friends. This neighbor of Margaret's is a doozy.
Garcia: Her name is Grace Bilcik. She is originally from Breezy Point, New York. She moved to Seattle to start a new career. She and her boyfriend Tommy have been together on and off for years now.
Rossi: What was her trigger?
Garcia: Well it seems to me that Grace was pregnant with her and Tommy's first child. After she had the baby she was seen as unstable and unfit to raise her baby. Tommy had left and Grace was sent to a women's mental health clinic.
JJ: How old would the child be today?
Garcia: The child would be 2.
Myself: What was her release date from the women's mental health clinic?
Garcia: Uhhh 2 weeks ago.
Reid: So the first murder was right after she got out.
Garcia: Yes it was. Seems to me like it's only been escalating from here.
Morgan: What are you waiting on woman send us those addresses.
Garcia: Okay because you asked my love. Everything has been sent!
~End conversation with Penelope Garcia~
Hotch then looked at us and decided to split us up. "Dave, Prentiss, and I will go to her house. Morgan and JJ will go to her office. Reid and Samantha you two will stay here and be our eyes and ears." We all nodded then the rest of the team began to suit up in their FBI bulletproof vests.