*Part Time Nurse//Part Time FBI Agent*

Samantha's POV//
I'm still in shock that I got to work with the BAU on one of their cases like how crazy is that you know? Once I got home it was around 7 in the evening. The first thing that I wanted to do was take a shower and change into some comfy pajamas. Then I'll text Amelia and see if she wants to come over and drink some wine and watch the Bachelor. Amelia responded back and said that she didn't have to work for the next few days and that she would be right over.

Once she got to my apartment she wanted to know all the tea about where I had been for last 2 days. She understood that she was not allowed to tell anybody that I had been working with the FBI but more specifically the BAU. I told her that they had called me in to help out with a case of theirs that dealt with some victims that had been abused and experienced other trauma. Of course the next thing that we talked about was if I was working with anybody cute (typical of us lol). I began telling her about how I had met both Reid and Morgan before when they had met be at the nightclub here in D.C. Just by me telling her that she already thinks that Reid and I have chemistry together; these girls I swear. I told her about getting to work with the other members of the BAU too like Penelope Garcia, Emily Prentiss, Hotch, and David Rossi. I began thinking to myself that I should set Amelia up with someone from the BAU. After all that Amelia began telling me about how these last few days have been at the hospital. She said that she had also had a conversation with Meredith who is our head nurse.
While we were talking my phone started to ring I went to see who it was and it was Hotch. I told Amelia that I needed to take this call but I would be right back. I quickly grabbed my phone and walked to my bedroom to answer it.
            Phone conversation with Hotch
Hotch: Hey Samantha. I am so sorry to be interrupting your night, but I just got out of my meeting with Section Chief Erin Strauss.
Samantha: Hey Hotch. Oh it's alright I am just chilling out in my apartment anyways. Oh wow really?
Hotch: Yes. She and I were having a meeting and talking about the case. She then went on to ask me about how you were with the case.
Samantha: Oh okay.
Hotch: Her and I would like for you and your head nurse to come in and have a little meeting with us.
Samantha: Oh wow okay. Do I need to reach out to Meredith my head nurse?
Hotch: It's nothing bad I promise. No you don't Section Chief Strauss is going to call her.
Samantha: Good. I was nervous there for a minute. Okay great. What time and when is this meeting going to be?
Hotch: The meeting will be tomorrow afternoon here at Quantico.
Samantha: That works for me. I will see you tomorrow. Thank you for calling.
Hotch: No problem. See you tomorrow.
         end of phone conversation with Hotch

——————Time Jump——————————->
The next morning I got up early so I could make some breakfast, take a shower, and leave early enough to not hit any traffic since I'm around 30 minutes away from D.C.

Once I got to the FBI headquarters I sent Hotch a text and told him that I was here

Once I got to the FBI headquarters I sent Hotch a text and told him that I was here. He sent back a message and said that he would meet me at the receptionist desk. My boss Meredith had also just parked, so I decided that I would wait and walk in with her.When we reached the front doors of the building I pulled out my credentials that they had made me. Once we were inside Hotch was there at the receptionist desk waiting for us. He shook my hand and then pulled me into a side hug first then went and shook Meredith's hand and introduced himself to her. We made our way over to the elevators and then went up to the 6th floor where the BAU is located at.
Hotch held the big glass doors open for us and we walked inside. As we were walking up to Hotch's office I looked around to see if the other members of the BAU were there and sure enough they were including PG who is usually in her lair. They each all waved to me as I walked by. I just know Morgan is most likely aggravating Reid about him and I and PG is right there with him cheering.
Once we got to Hotch's office Strauss got up from her seat to come and meet us. His office is set up with a desk, two chairs in front of it, and a sitting area with a couch and two other chairs. He said since there were four of us we could just sit in the chairs and on the couch. Hotch began first by saying that he and Section Chief Strauss had been talking and after watching me work with the BAU on the last case they want to hire me. Meredith looked over at me and I just sat there speechless. I told them that I would love to work with them, but I also wanted to be able to still work at the hospital. Meredith agreed with that because she said that I am one of the best nurses in the department. I thought that was the sweetest thing. Ugh why is this so hard ya know? Once I had thought about it for a few minutes I decided that I would be both a Part Time Nurse and a Part Time FBI Agent.