*I'm not like a regular aunt I'm a Cool Aunt*

Hotch: Hey JJ, just wanted to check in with you. We just finished the case here in New York.
JJ: Hey Hotch. Thank you! I am actually getting my bags packed up. I'm flying back to Quantico in the morning.
Hotch: No problem. Oh okay that's good. I've heard that the airport in Atlanta is one of that busiest, is that true?
JJ: It's been a while for me since I have been to the Atlanta airport. From what my sister and her fiancé Chase have told me that airport gets insane and is definitely one of the busiest. How was the case?
Hotch: That is a fair enough point. The case was a doozy that's for sure. Dave and I encountered an unsub that we had actually been trying to catch for a long time now.
JJ: Wow really?
Hotch: Yeah his name is George Curio who is the Empire State Killer.
JJ: Hmm well I've never heard of him. I guess he wasn't one of the famous famous ones.
Hotch: Yeah the media didn't have a lot on him back in the day surprisingly. Before I forget how was hanging out in Georgia with your sister?
JJ: That's what I would think too. That is surprising especially with the media getting pretty much anything nowadays. Aww thank you for asking. It was a much needed trip. I haven't seen my sister in quite awhile. While I was there she gave me the news that I would also be becoming an aunt!
Hotch: Sometimes we all need one of those trips. It's nice that you still have a very close relationship with your sister. Aww yay JJ that is so exciting. I'm sure Henry will be so happy to hear that he is getting a cousin.
JJ: I am glad that I have a close relationship with my sister also. I am so excited about becoming an aunt! Oh yes Henry will be so happy when I tell him. I can't wait to tell the rest of the team as well.
Hotch: I also need to tell you that the team may be growing by one more. We had Garcia's friend Samantha who is a forensic nurse come in on this case. She did such a good job and seemed to fit in so well with the group. Did you meet her already?
JJ: Aww Samantha is so nice! Yes, I had met her before when some of the team had all went out for drinks one night. She met us in downtown DC. So glad to have her on the team now!