*Hello this is Aaron Hotchner pt2*

Samantha's POV//
"Hello this is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI."
Samantha: Hello Mr. Hotchner. I am Samantha Young. What can I do for you?
Hotch: I am calling because we here at the BAU could use your expertise for this case that we have been assigned. Would that be okay with you? If I need to talk to anyone at your work I can.
Samantha: Oh wow. This is so exciting! I can have you call my boss and just let her know that I will be gone with you all. I know you probably can't tell me a whole lot about this case, but I assume it has to do with some sort of trauma or abuse?
Hotch: Thank you. Just send me over your boss' contact information and I can get a call made to her. Yes it does. We were informed from our technical analyst that you would be a perfect candidate for this.
Samantha: All I can say is wow. I can't believe that the FBI needs my help with a case. When do I need to come to headquarters?
Hotch: Yes. We only ask for the best people to work for and with our team. I would say you can come to headquarters in about an hour or 2. I need to inform my team about everything and get your ID made. Does that give you enough time to pack an overnight bag and anything that you may need while we are gone?
Samantha: That makes me feel so special. Okay. That sounds perfect for me. I will swing by my boss' office and let her know to be expecting a call from you soon. Then I will go home and grab what I need. Thank you so much Mr. Hotchner for this opportunity.
Hotch: Great. You are very welcome. Glad to have you join us.Please no need to call me Mr. Hotchner, call me Hotch. That's what my team calls me.
Samantha: I look forward to meeting you and your team soon!
Hotch: Same here! Looking forward to it.

A/N: Ahhh yay. Looks like Samantha is going to work a case with the BAU! Wonder what her reaction will be to seeing Spencer again?!