*Bad News and Good News?*

JJ's POV (continued)//
Once Hotch had told Caroline that he would reach out to Garcia and see if she can locate Kayla we went to a conference room where the phone was.
            ~Phone conversation with Garcia~
Hotch: Hey Garcia
       Penelope: What can I do for you sir?
Hotch: We need you to locate someone for us. Her name is Kayla Johnson.
            Penelope: You got it. Is she our unsub?
Hotch: No she is just a friend of JJ's sister. Caroline the sister hasn't been able to get in touch with her.
     Penelope: Okayy tea  I didn't know that JJ had a sister.
Hotch: *clears throat* Garcia that's not the point at the moment.
Penelope: Sorry sir. From my database i can see that Kayla's phone was last pinged at the Appalachian Hiking Trail 1 day ago.Was she supposed to be out walking?
Hotch: Caroline says that Kayla was not going to be leaving her apartment unless it was to her job or to meet up with her. I'm starting to think that Kayla was our latest victim that Dave and Prentiss went to go look at a few minutes ago.
Penelope: Oh gosh I'm so sorry sir. From what I can tell these trails all have telephone poles/cell towers so I can set up notifications for anytime a phone pings or turns back on.
Hotch: Thank you Garcia. I'll call you back if we find out who that victim is.
~End of phone conversation with Garcia~

After the phone conversation ended with Garcia I turned to my sister Caroline who was holding back tears and gave her a hug, while her boyfriend Chase was squeezing her hand tightly and rubbing her back. Hotch got up from the table and left us in the room while he went out to talk to the others and call Prentiss to see what they have found out.

Hotch's POV//
I am really hoping that Caroline's friend is safe and just lost her phone on the hiking trail, I know from the sound of it from Garcia things don't sound good. I stepped out of the conference room I was in with JJ and her sister so I could go and call either Dave or Prentiss and see what they found out.
          ~phone conversation with Prentiss~
   Hotch: Hey Prentiss, have you and Dave talked to the ME?
   Prentiss: Yeah we just got finished speaking to him and checking out this body.
Hotch: Do we have an identification of who this victim is?
Prentiss: Yeah we do. Her name is Kayla Johnson. They found her belongings that she had with her also.
Hotch: Oh no, oh no. This can't be good.
Prentiss: Is something wrong Hotch? Did you know her?
Hotch: No I didn't personally, but the victim is one of JJ's sister's best friends.
Prentiss: JJ has a sister and no one knew huh?
Hotch: Yeah. She came to the station actually. With all of this going on JJ wants her sister with us at all times. Should I go tell her or would you like to break the news to JJ's sister Caroline?
Prentiss: I can if you need me to sir. Sounds like Caroline is going to need all the help she can get, so I can be there to help support her and JJ.
Hotch: Thank you. We will see you when you and Dave get here.
~end of phone conversation with Prentiss~

After I got off the phone with Prentiss I decided to go and speak to the others. I told Morgan to ho ahead and call Garcia back and break the news to her that it was Kayla that they had found.

After about 10 minutes Dave and Prentiss  got back from the trail. Prentiss decided to walk into the conference room where JJ, Caroline, and Chase were. She explained that they had found the body and after the body was examined they identified it to be Kayla. Caroline who was already crying began to hysterically cry; so Prentiss, JJ, and Chase all hugged her and comforted her. After a while Chase came out to speak with us and said that he wanted to do something that would make Caroline feel much better. He wants us to all go out for dinner tonight to take our minds off of things most importantly Caroline's mind and while we are there he wants to propose to her.
————-Time Jump————->
Caroline's POV//
After a much needed cry session with my sister I felt a little bit better. I was sitting there in the conference room of the police station with my sister and one of her coworkers named Emily Prentiss. My boyfriend Chase was there too but he had stepped out to talk with some of the other members of the BAU. Once I felt a little bit better I decided to go and talk to the other members of the BAU. Agent Hotchner informed Chase and I that we were going to be spending the night at the same hotel that they were all staying at because JJ wanted us to. We both agreed that we would stay, but we wanted them all to come to eat dinner with us. I think that by doing this it has taken my mind off of what has been happening.

Later on once we got settled in at the hotel it was time for us to head to the restaurant. The BAU, Chase, and I all walked down to the restaurant that was located in the hotel. After being at the restaurant for a while Chase wanted to us to take a few pictures together! He said that he wanted to take a few single pictures of me since today was about me. This boy is so sweet I thought to myself. I did as I was told and turned towards the window that was overlooking the beautiful North Georgia mountains. Then my sister JJ asked me to turn around and when I did Chase was standing there in front of me on one knee. He looked up at me and asked "Caroline Ashlyn Jareau will you marry me?" I stood there speechless and then began saying yes over and over again!

 He looked up at me and asked "Caroline Ashlyn Jareau will you marry me?" I stood there speechless and then began saying yes over and over again!