*Hello this is Aaron Hotchner*

Penelope's POV//
I was getting together all of the paperwork that the BAU needed for this new case that we have just been assigned. As I was looking through the papers I noticed that this case seemed to be more focused on the trauma and abuse side of things.I immediately went to thinking about my bestie Samantha, so I decided to get together what I needed and go speak to Hotch in his office. I feel like Samantha would be a great addition to this team for her medical experience being a forensic nurse that she has and no I'm not just saying that because she's my friend.
When I got to Hotch's office I knocked and waited for him to answer with a "come in" before I entered. I did not want to be rude and just enter in when he could be on the phone or in a meeting with Erin Strauss. I walked into Hotch's office and began to tell him about this new case that has been given to the BAU to work. I handed Hotch the pictures to look at and he immediately noticed that from the looks of it these victims have been severely beaten and abused. I then started to tell him that one of my childhood best friends is a forensic nurse here at the hospital in D.C. I explained that with her being a forensic nurse she specializes in trauma, abuse, and violence. Hotch said that he would talk to Rossi about what he thinks about Samantha coming in and joining us for this case. He then asked for me to go and pull a file on Samantha and bring it back to him.
Samantha's File

•Samantha Michelle Young•December 13, 1981•San Francisco, California •Mother- Ashlynn Michelle Young Father-James Alexander Young Sister-Katie Brooke (Young) Walsh •University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Bachelors of Science in Nursing 🩺 •Pa...

•December 13, 1981
•San Francisco, California
•Mother- Ashlynn Michelle Young
Father-James Alexander Young
Sister-Katie Brooke (Young) Walsh
•University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
Bachelors of Science in Nursing 🩺
•Passed her NCLEX exam to become an RN
•First job out of college was at Cedars Sinai in downtown LA where she worked in 3 different units. {MedSurge, Intensive Care, and Labor and Delivery}
•Currently employed at BridgePoint Hospital Capitol Hill in the Forensic Nursing department
•Head Nurse in her department is Meredith Dale

Hotch's POV//
After Garcia came back with the file on her friend I called Dave into my office so he could look with me.
               ~Hotch and Rossi conversation~
Hotch: Well Dave, Garcia came in and brought me the new case that we have been assigned. This one is very centered around violence and abuse.
Rossi: These cases are always tough. Have you heard from JJ?
Hotch: These cases are tough. Everything that we do is not for the faint at heart you know? Yes I have heard from her. She is staying  in Georgia for a few more days because her sister wanted to spend some time with her. She also said that her sister had asked her to go to a doctor's appointment with her. She said she would keep me updated.
Rossi: Do we have anyone that could fill in her role while she is gone?
Hotch: It's funny you should mention that. One of Garcia's childhood best friends works here in D.C as a forensic nurse at the hospital. She gave me her file for us to look at. If we want her to join us I'll let Garcia know that and I will reach out to Samantha.
Rossi: That sounds good to me. You know what is best for the team when it comes to situations. Let's look at her file.
Hotch: After reading everything over what do you think?
Rossi: From her file she sounds like she would be a great addition to have on this team in general not just while JJ is out of town. She seems to come from a good family, has a steady job, and knows what to do and how to treat our victims.
Hotch: That is what I was thinking as well. I think that because she has so much knowledge already with trauma, violence, and abuse she can be used to help calm down our victims and survivors as well not just with this case. Thank you Dave for your input. I'm going to call Samantha, will you go and alert Garcia and then have everyone meet in the conference room?
Rossi: Thank you for letting me know about this. I am excited to see what everyone's reactions will be. Yes I can go alert Garcia and then let the others know to meet us in the conference room.
                 ~end of this conversation~
Samantha's POV//
It was a slow day at work so at the moment I was just sitting in my office. Now Amelia on the other hand is a whole nother story. Since she works in the pediatric's department she has been busy nonstop today. As I was sitting there in my office my phone started ringing.
When I slid across my screen to answer the call the voice on the other line said "Hello this is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI...."

"