*Sister chats*

JJ💫:On the plane now heading to Georgia. We got a call from the GBI and the local police about a series of disappearances that are turning into murders. I hope that you are staying safe.
         Caroline🌹: Hi my sissy! Yes, I have been seeing this everywhere on the news. I haven't really been leaving my apartment/traveling these days.What part of GA are you coming to?
     JJ💫:We are coming to the North Georgia Mountains area...oh gosh where you are 🥺😱 I never put two and two together until now. Once we get settled in at the police station I want you coming there.
   Caroline🌹: I won't leave my apartment until you text me then. I'll let my boyfriend Chase and my best friend Kayla know what is going on.
     JJ💫: *protective sister mode activated* Boyfriend??  When did this happen and what's his name? Give me all of the details girly.😉
Caroline🌹: Lol oops 😂😂
Caroline🌹: Okay...His name is Chase Elliott. He is a famous Nascar driver. He is from Dawsonville, Georgia. We met through some mutual friends that we have. My best friend Kayla is actually the one who introduced me to him. We have been dating for 8 months now.
JJ💫:Wow a famous Nascar driver. As long as he treats you right and he makes you happy that is all that matters. Have you mentioned to him that you have a sister in the FBI?
Caroline🌹: Aww thank you Jayge. Yes and no to answer your question. He knows that I have a sister, but he does not know that you work in the FBI. I didn't want to say anything without your permission. How are my sweet nephews doing?
JJ💫: Sounds like you are the one being protective over me 😂. If you want to bring him to the station you can, we can get you both some passes to be there. I'll let my Unit Chief know. Henry and Mikey are doing great! They both miss you! You know that Will and I miss you too!
Caroline🌹: I never have to question that you and all of the boys miss me! While you are here in GA can we try and go out to eat one night? I have some news that I would like to tell you in person.
JJ💫: Sure thing! Ooh I wonder what kind of news it is?! Yeah it shouldn't be a problem for us to be able to meet up for dinner. We just got told on the overhead that we are landing in 20 minutes. I'll see you in a few minutes! ❤️
Caroline🌹: Yay! Have a safe landing. I'll see you in a few minutes. ❤️

A/N: Introducing the last character Caroline Jareau (brittanycoulson )
Bet you all weren't expecting JJ to have a sister that lives in Georgia? Hope that you all enjoy this chapter. Can't wait for you all to see what happens next. Let me know what you think!
All the love-MK ❤️