*Hit the Ground Running*

Samantha's POV//

While we were on the plane we decided to talk more about the case. Hotch wanted us to look through all of the pictures that we had from the crime scenes and see if we noticed anything out of place or out of the ordinary. Since there had already been a string of murders we had about 3 sets of 3 sets of pictures to go through. After looking through the pictures from the crime scenes we went around and began to talk about the victimology. We each had different theories about what we think happened or how it is that these victims are related to the unsub.

Hotch: Okay let's discuss everything.
Myself: From the looks of the crime scenes I think that this unsub is super organized.
Morgan: Uhh baby girl's bestie...please explain what "super organized" is
Myself: Lol Morgan I can't with you. Anyways what I mean is that it seems really clean for it to be a crime scene. I feel like this unsub is very detail-oriented.
Prentiss: You think it could be a woman?
JJ: This would be a change. We haven't had any female unsubs in a while.
Rossi: I think Samantha is on to something here.
JJ: So when I talk to the press I can say that we haven't ruled out our chances of our unsub being a woman.
Hotch: In our initial statement yes. Then when we give the profile we will know for sure who we are looking for.
Myself: I'm sure there are statistics out there about female serial killers/unsubs.
Reid: Did someone say statistics?
Rossi: Here we go folks
Morgan: Get the popcorn ready for this one.
Reid:Welllllll women account for just over 11 percent of all serial killer cases in the past century. In more recent times it's dropped down to be in between 5 and 7 percent.
Prentiss: From what Reid just said sounds to me like the chances of a woman unsub for any case is slim.
Reid: What? I wasn't trying to say that at all.
Morgan: Is someone getting all blushy and defensive?
JJ: You boys are like children I swear
Hotch: Alright alright let's get back on track here.
Hotch: When the plane lands I am going to split us up. Samantha and Prentiss will go to the medical examiner's office, Reid and Morgan will go to the crime scene, JJ will go to the police station with Dave and I.

A/N: Finally a new chapter. Decided to have JJ be doing her old job of the Media Liason for these next few chapters. When do you think Samantha will bring up the news to Hotch about her being asked to come to California?