*The Coffee Capital of the World*

Samantha's POV//
The next morning Penelope received a call from Hotch saying that he needed everyone to be at Quantico within the next hour. We got called in to help with a case up in Seattle. Once we were all dressed and ready we went out to our cars. I decided that I would carpool with Penelope while JJ and Emily each drove their own cars.

After we made it to Quantico we were trying to get to the BAU as quickly as we could since we had a flight to catch soon. Once we made it to the BAU floor Penelope went to her office to get the folders and what she needed to tell us about the case. Myself, JJ, and Emily went ahead to the conference room where we were going to have the meeting. A few minutes later Spencer walked in with a coffee in his hands and his purple scarf in the other. He said from what he had heard "Seattle is cold and rainy so why not bring a hot coffee and a warm scarf, just to be safe." As he was saying that Derek walked in and he just shook his head. Hotch and Rossi were the last two to walk in to the room. Once everyone was here in the room Penelope got started reading the case to us.
                                    The Case:
Garcia: Good morning my beautiful crime fighters. It looks like you all are heading to the Coffee Capital of the World.
Garcia: The Seattle PD has called us to come up there and help them solve a string of murders that have been happening. The first murder happened a week ago. The second one was 2 days later.
Rossi: What does the victimology look like so far?
Garcia: The first set of victims have all been couples that were killed in their homes.
Prentiss: Do we know anything about how they were killed?
Garcia: The couples were both killed execution style.
JJ: What has Seattle PD said about the murders? Like did they notice anything out of the ordinary?
Garcia: Seattle PD said that when they got to both crime scenes there was no sign of forced entry or sexual assault.
Morgan: What kind of unsub is this?
Hotch: Great question Morgan that is why we were asked to help. Wheels up in 30 everyone.

After the case was given to us we began grabbing our file folders and whatever we had brought into the conference room. With us not taking off in the plane for another 30 minutes I had time to go and fix myself a hot coffee to go in my insulated cup. As I was getting ready to make my coffee Morgan came over and and asked me if I could make a whole pot of coffee instead, so both him and Reid could fill their cups up too. I replied back to Morgan and said sure! I mean there was no way I would have drank a whole pot by myself anyways. Once the coffee was made and everyone had filled up their cups it was time for us to start heading to the plane.