*My Bestie Girl has joined the BAU*

Samantha's POV//
After the meeting was over we all stood up and shook hands. I then turned to Chelsea and hugged her, then Hotch, and  I hugged Strauss too. They each all took turns telling me congratulations and that they are so excited to have me. I am so excited that I get to save lives at both the hospital and by helping the BAU out. Hotch said that he wants us to all walk out and then he will tell everyone the news about hiring me as their "medical profiler."

When it was time he opened the door from his office that overlooked the bullpen where the members of the BAU were all standing. He looked over at me and I slowly walked up to where he was. He then cleared his throat and then said "May I have your attention please...we would like to give a big shout out to Ms. Samantha Young for joining us as a medical profiler. Please give her a big round of applause and welcome her to the team!" Everyone started clapping and whistling (cough cough Morgan). I then began walking to where they all were and the whole team came and gave me a big group hug. After they all let go they each individually came and gave me a hug with Penelope and Spencer being the two to give me the longest ones. Penelope started shouting "my bestie girl has joined the BAU" over and over and over again.

Today was a paperwork day for the BAU, so they were all going to be staying in Quantico

Today was a paperwork day for the BAU, so they were all going to be staying in Quantico. Hotch said it wouldn't surprise him if they ended up getting a call for a case tomorrow morning. Since today was calm and peaceful. Penelope decided that she wanted to have a girls sleepover tonight all together at her apartment, so that is exactly what we are going to do. The group would be myself, Penelope, Emily, and JJ. It is going to be so much fun! I already know these girls are going to be wanting to talk, gossip, and drink plenty of wine. Sounds like I am in for a great night.

I ended up leaving Quantico early so I could go and pack up an overnight bag. When I was getting ready to go I told the group that I was leaving for the day and that  I would be seeing them tomorrow; before I began walking out Spencer offered to walk me to my car in the parking lot. I thought it was so sweet and I said yes. I made sure that I had my things and then we were on our way out the big glass doors.

On our way to the parking lot Spencer and I got to talk for a little bit. He asked me about working at the hospital and what my schedule would be like. I explained that from what Hotch, Chelsea, and I discussed I would work some cases with the BAU and when I wasn't needed for a case I would work at the hospital. I told him I would be getting the best of both worlds so to speak. I then asked him how long cases usually take. He responded back  and said that it all just depends on the case. Some cases have been solved in a few days and some have taken up to a whole week to solve. Spencer also said that because we have Garcia she is always able to find the unsubs super quickly, so that helps them solve cases faster.

Once we made it to my car it was time to tell him bye even though I wasn't ready to leave yet. He told me that he was so excited that I had joined the BAU and he can't wait for us to go on more cases together. I told him thank you and that I was so excited to be joining them. I also said that I couldn't wait to start going on more cases with him. He then gave me a hug and then kissed my cheek before awkwardly waving and walking back into the building.