*Hotel Meetups*

Samantha's POV//
Once the plane landed it was time for us to each split up and go to certain places that Hotch told us to go to. Prentiss and I were told to go to meet with the Medical Examiner; while the others went to either the crime scene or the police station. I'm sure we can all guess by now who each drove the SUV's. Prentiss drove us, Derek drove Spencer and himself, and Hotch drove both JJ and Rossi. I told Prentiss I don't mind driving so whenever she didn't feel like it I could drive. It helps that I've had so much experience driving and sitting in PLENTY of traffic when I lived in L.A, so I'm used to driving all day everyday seems like.

I've never really noticed until recently how each city we go to has their Medical Examiner's office in different locations. Some I've seen are next to the hospital, or next to the police station. This one in Seattle is next to the Harborview Medical Center. After we parked and went inside the building we had to flash our badges to the receptionist so she could buzz us through to the main office where the Medical Examiner was. The Medical Examiner met us at the door of the lab and introduced himself. We shook his hand then he led us inside the lab to see the first two victims. The victims were both shot execution style by the unsub. I noticed that the victims both had marks around their wrists from being bound with some kind of rope. After taking some notes and getting some documents from the Medical Examiner Prentiss and I left the office and headed towards the police station where Hotch, JJ, and Rossi.

When we pulled back into the parking lot of the police station Reid and Morgan were just getting out of their car. The boys noticed it was us and decided to wait for Prentiss and I so we could all walk in together. Once we got inside Hotch, Rossi, JJ were in the conference room talking to one of the police officers. The officer said that we were free to use anything of theirs while we are here. Hotch said thank you and then the officer left the room. Hotch then turned to us and asked what we had learned or found.

Reid and Morgan talked first and said that at the crime scene they noticed that there was no sign of forced entry. Which means that the unsub must have known it's victims. They also said that the crime scene was clean so my theory of the unsub being a woman is looking better and better. Next it was Prentiss and I's turn to tell everyone what we learned from at the ME's office. Prentiss began by explaining that the victims only had one wound and it was the one that killed them. Each of the victims had been killed execution style. Then I explained that we did notice however that there were some rope burn on their wrists where they had been tied up and bound to something before their deaths. We then called up Garcia to tell her what we had figured out so far.

      ~Phone conversation with Penelope Garcia~
Garcia: Speak peasants
Hotch: Hey Garcia
Garcia: hello sir what can I do for you?
Rossi: Slow your roll Penelope, we just wanted to call and tell you what we have found so far
Garcia: You got it. Spill everything to me then, I am all ears.
Prentiss: Samantha and I figured out at the ME's office that apart from the victims being shot execution style they were also tied up. Both the male and female victims had ligature marks around their wrists.
Garcia: Sounds to me like this unsub wanted it's victims to suffer before killing them then especially being tied up.
Reid: Morgan and I found at the crime scene that there was no sign of forced entry, so we think that the unsub knew it's victims.
Garcia: Since you mentioned that I will go ahead and look into what the victims family and friends list. I'll also see if they had any bank account activity.
Hotch: Thank you Garcia
Garcia: No problem. I'll hit ya back in a few.
~End of the conversation with Penelope Garcia~

———Time skip———->

After a few more hours at the Police station Hotch said that we will reconvene in the morning and continue coming up with the profile. Tomorrow we will conduct some interviews with the victims families. On our way back to the hotel I decided to send Gabi and text.

Samantha💕: Hey Gabi!! I can't believe that we are both in Seattle right now.
Gabi🖤: Hey Samantha! Oh my gosh right? That is the funniest thing. If only Natalie was here too.
Samantha💕: It is. Right? I know Natalie would be #LIVING for this. What's your plan for the rest of the evening?
    Gabi🖤: She would be😂. My plan is to just stay here at the hotel. What about you?
Samantha💕: Same here. As much fun as I would like to go and be a tourist here in Seattle, I feel like I need to keep myself safe. What hotel are you staying at?
     Gabi🖤: I feel ya. Rick has already been texting me making sure that I am safe. Same Seattle looks like it would be so cool to go out and see tourist wise. I am staying at Warwick Seattle. What about you?
    Samantha💕: Awww that's so cute! Rick is looking out for his girl. 🥺
Samantha💕: I am also staying at the Warwick Seattle!!! Let me freshen myself up, then we can meet up for dinner in the hotel restaurant.
     Gabi🖤: Ahhhh 😱
Gabi🖤: Yes! Same I'll do the same then meet you in a few minutes.