*Missing In Action*

Amelia 🩺: Hey girly didn't see you this morning. Was wondering when you get off for break would you like to go grab some lunch?
Samantha 💕: Hey! I came in just for a little bit today, and then left around 11:00 this morning.
Amelia 🩺: Dang no wonder I didn't see you. Ever since I got here this morning my department has been slammed.
Samantha 💕: Yeah, only a few of the girls saw me. Then I had to go and talk with the head nurse for a few minutes. Whoa was it really?
Amelia🩺: Oh okay! Yes we have been so busy. A bunch of the diagnosis's are either a common cold or a broken bone of some sort. What did you have to meet with the head nurse for?
Samantha 💕: Sounds like it. Awww those kids are always so cute. I had to meet with her to tell her that I would be gone for a few days and that I'm not MIA. 😂
Amelia🩺: Right?! Those kids are the cutest. I didn't realize your vacation time was this week.
Samantha💕: It is actually not. I got called to help out an old friend and a few of her colleagues.
Amelia🩺: Ooh. Where are you traveling to?
Samantha💕: New York City!
Amelia🩺: Have fun and be careful! I'll see you when you get back!
Samantha💕: Thank you so much! I will. Yes, we will definitely plan a lunch or a coffee run when I get back!

A/N: I think that text conversation chapters are so fun and add some character to stories. How's everyone liking this story so far?!?