*To Catch A Killer*

Spencer's POV//
Whelp today starts a new day. We all met up at 8:00 this morning to start heading to the police station. JJ's sister Caroline and her fiancé Chase are also coming with us to the station. Since the victim was a very close friend of Caroline's JJ wants to make sure that Caroline is always with us because she could be the next target.
Once we reached the police station we went back to the conference room where we had everything set up. I went ahead and started to look at the map that I had been working on yesterday for the geographical profile. From what I have found plus what the team has discovered I think that we are ready to deliver the profile of our unsub.
THE PROFILE
Hotch: Our unsub is someone who is very organized.
Prentiss: someone who is the alpha
Morgan: someone who seems to be friendly
JJ: someone who is wanting revenge on the people that have wronged her
Me: Our unsub is a woman who is in her late 20's to her early 30's.
Prentiss: We believe that her trigger is that  she was rejected from getting into the Alpha Chi Omega sorority at her college.
Rossi: She lives in this area with close access to the hiking/walking trails.
Hotch: We will set up a hotline for people to call right here in the station once we alert the media. Thank you.
end of the PROFILE
Once we gave the profile to the officers and detectives at the station JJ went out to deliver the profile to the media. Hotch then called us into a meeting and wanted some of us to go and interview some of the students/sorority girls at the college while some of us stayed here at the station. Morgan and I were picked by Hotch to go and talk to the students/sorority girls at the college. Morgan drove while I read some articles on the college and the sorority.

At the school we made our way to "fraternity and sorority row" which is where all of the fraternity and sorority houses are. We found which one the Alpha Chi Omega house is and we pulled into the driveway of the house. Morgan knocked loudly on the door before finally a girl came and opened it. We told her we were here with the FBI and that we wanted to speak to her about her sorority/sorority sisters. The girl introduced herself to us and said that her name was Karlie and that she was as a Junior. She told us that she actually has an older sister who is an FBI agent but in another division apart from us. She said that her sister's name is Karissa, and that we would have to meet her when we get back to Quantico! After getting to know Karlie for a little bit we began asking her about what she knows about the disappearances and murders that have been happening. She explained that she knew that stuff was happening and that her sorority chapter and sorority as a whole were going to release some kind of statement to the media. We asked her if she had ever noticed any girls that were angry that they didn't get into the sorority after "rush" week. Karlie said that the sorority actually had a list of the girls that they did not give bids to that she could give us, which would help us out tremendously. There was  about 15 girls on the list that never got bids so Morgan went ahead and sent the list to Garcia to have her look at. While we were on our way back to the station Hotch and the others were talking to Garcia.
———————-Time Jump—————->
Garcia explained on the phone that there was 1 name out of the list that kept coming back and it was Catherine Dunbar. She went to school at the University of North Georgia. She and a group of friends went through sorority recruitment/"rush", but she was not chosen while the other girls were. That was her stressor which made her want to take revenge on the sorority and friends that had made it into the sorority. Garcia gave us the address for Catherine and we all headed out the door to the SUV's to suit up in our bullet proof vests. We pulled up to the address of Catherine and got into position. From there we had Hotch, Prentiss, and Derek go to the front door with the police and SWAT team. Myself, and Rossi went to the back of the house where the back porch area and garage is. Minutes later we heard yells and Hotch calling on the walkie talkies that they had Catherine.

Finally we are now boarding the airplane leaving GA and heading back to Quantico.

"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain

"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain."- Louis Tomlinson

A/N: Shoutout to a new character that was introduced Karissa Ford (@BabygirlRissa) who is a FBI agent who works in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and Explosives.