*Winner Winner Chicken Dinner*

*continued voice conversation with Gabi*
Gabi: So did you ever hear from the mystery doctor again that you had danced with at that club?
Samantha: Wellllll it's funny you should mention that because we actually semi work together now.
Gabi: Oh my goodness really? That is so cute and so exciting!! What do you mean by "semi work together?"
Samantha: I couldn't believe it when it happened. It really is! I got offered a position to work with the BAU while also getting to keep my position at the hospital.
Gabi: Wow! You go girl, make that money.
Samantha: Lol I'm trying I'm trying. I really am super thankful for getting the opportunity to be able to keep both jobs. I've already met some incredible people while I've been working.
Gabi: That is awesome. You know that myself and Natalie are so proud of you! Ohh I bet you have missy.
Samantha: Awww! You girls are some of my closest friends ever. Thank you so much!
Samantha: Lol speaking of Natalie...one of the guys I work with was trying to slide in her DM's.
Gabi: You are so welcome love!
Gabi: Are playing matchmaker for our girl Natalie?
Samantha: Hahaha maybe. When she posted those pictures of us from our GNO, Derek who I work with saw I was tagged in it. Then he wanted to know who you both were.
Gabi: Oh that's right I remember seeing some guys comments on there.
Gabi. We definitely need to text her in the groupchat and see how it's going.
Samantha: Yes! While I'm working with Derek I'll see if I can squeeze any information and hot gossip out of him.
Gabi: Yes!!
Gabi: I am so glad that we got to see each other on this work trip. We both just happened to be in Seattle!
Samantha: I am too! Right? We definitely need to plan to meet up more.
Gabi: When you get together with your cute doctor let me know, Rick and I can plan to meet you both for a double date.
Samantha: Omg stahp lol
Samantha: Fingers crossed though.
Gabi: I know it'll happen. Anyways thank you so much for this evening. I've got to be at a press conference in the morning that I can not be late for.
Samantha: You are so welcome! Same here, I've got to be up early also.

—————Time Jump (the next morning)—>

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off at 7 am, I can already feel that today is going to be a long day folks. Hotch sent a text and said to meet in the lobby at 8 am. I had an hour to take a shower and get ready, lord help me.

Once everyone was ready we grabbed our things that we would need for the day then headed out to the SUV's. Like it always goes I somehow end up in a car with Derek Morgan. Of course the first thing out of his mouth was who was I talking to last night in the hotel restaurant. "That was Gabi, she's one of my friends from San Francisco. She moved out here to Virginia and is a news reporter. She got called in for this case in Seattle." I said. He looked at me then said "Ohh okay she's with the police officer in Alexandria right?" "Yes sir she is." I said. He then giggled and shook his head before looking back at me in the rear view mirror and saying "don't be using the word sir to me. You know I'm not Hotch or Rossi." I looked at him and giggled. Prentiss just shook her head then laughed at what Morgan had said.

Once we got to the police station we went straight to the conference room where we have everything set up. Spencer began looking at the map to start piecing together the geographical profile. A few minutes later one of the police officers came rushing into the room to tell us that another couple had been found shot and killed in their home. Hotch looked at us and said "Reid you and Samantha go to the latest crime scene." We both said okay then quickly grabbed our bags and coffees before heading out the door. Spencer had the keys to the SUV and said that he would drive. As we got to the car he opened my door for me; what a gentleman I thought to myself. After he got in the car we both buckled up and then we began driving to the newest crime scene. On the way there Spencer asked me what I had thought about the case so far. I looked over at him and said "Something isn't adding up to me, but I just can't quite put my finger on it just yet."

Once we got to the crime scene Spencer and I introduced ourselves to the police officers and detectives on duty. One of the officers began walking with us and telling us what he had seen when he arrived. He told us to go through and check everything out, and if we see anything that he didn't to just yell for him. Spencer and I thanked him then got to work. While walking around I noticed that on a few of the pictures that the faces of children had been covered. I took a picture of it so I could send to Garcia, I then called Spencer over so he could see what I was looking at. After looking at the pictures we decided to call Garcia.

     ~Phone conversation with Penelope Garcia~
Penelope: Well hello my geniuses what can I do for you?
Samantha: Hey PG!
Spencer: Hey Garcia.
Samantha: Reid and I are at the latest crime scene and I think we have found something.
Penelope: Awww you two were assigned to go together.
Spencer: *cough cough*
Penelope: Oh okay Dr. Reid. What have you found?
Samantha: Well I was walking around the living room and found some pictures of the victims with some children. The thing is is that these children's face has been covered up.
Penelope: Hmm that's odd. I'll look up the victims. What were you thinking?
Samantha: The more I think about it the more I think that maybe these children were foster children. The victims could have been their guardians just for a little bit.
Spencer: That would make sense actually. Sometimes a lot of people that are foster parents tend to not want to show the children's faces.
Penelope: Winner winner chicken dinner. The victims were foster parents. They have been guardians over some children in the past, but haven't had any in about a month or two. They are still on the list but for smaller children like newborns/infants.
Samantha: Thank you. I'll go back through the office and see if I can find any paperwork or anything on being in the foster system.
Spencer: Thanks Garcia. We will call Hotch and tell him what we found.
Penelope: No problem my favorite couple. If you need anything else just hook me up.

   ~End of  conversation with Penelope Garcia~