*Your Sister is in the FBI?!"*

Spencer's POV//
As soon as we landed JJ, Morgan, and myself split up from Hotch, Rossi, and Emily. They were heading to the ME's office, while the rest of us were heading to the police station to set up. Morgan of course hopped in the driver's seat of the SUV I let JJ get the passenger seat. From my seat in the back I could see that she was texting someone quite frantically from the looks of it I could tell that it wasn't Will so I wonder who it could be? 

When we arrived at the police department we were introduced to the chief of police and the director of the GBI. They then led us to the big conference room that we would be working in. Morgan and JJ began looking through the evidence boxes that the police had while I began looking at the map trying to figure out the geographical profile.

Once we were all settled Hotch, Rossi, and Prentiss got back from the ME's office. They explained that each of these girls had bruises on their throats and 6 stab wounds on there stomachs. After we discussed these wounds Hotch asked me about what I had found on the map/the victimology pattern.I explained to the group that I had noticed that all of these women were around "5'5"-"5'7" in height, they all have shoulder length dark brown hair, and are around 25 in age. After I said this one of the police officers came running in saying that they had found another body.

JJ's POV//
After hearing that the police have found another body I began to immediately text my sister to see where she was and see if she was still coming to the station. She texted back immediately and said that she and her boyfriend Chase were on their way and would be here in less than 5 minutes away. Hotch then spoke up and said that both Prentiss and Rossi were going to go and check out this new body that was just discovered. While the rest of us were going to stay here at the station. I quickly got up from where I was standing in the conference room that we were in and went to find Hotch so I could tell him about my sister.
~~Hotch and JJ Conversation~~
JJ: Hey Hotch, can I talk to you for a minute?
Hotch: Sure JJ. What's up?
JJ: Well not many people know this but I actually have a sister who is here living in Georgia. Since hearing about this case I have been really worried about her, so I told her to just come here to the station so I know that she is safe. I know I should have brought this up to you on the plane but I didn't.
Hotch: I think that you did the right thing I mean you all have seen me from my experiences with my brother Shaun. If I knew that he or anyone else was in danger I would probably be sending them here to station or to the BAU. I understand, and yeah maybe just warn us ahead of time about inviting people to the station/where we are set up.
JJ: Thank you so much sir. I promise I will definitely let you know next time.
~~End of conversation~~
After my conversation with Hotch I walked back out to the front of the police station just so Caroline can see me when she walks in. Not even a few seconds later my sister came walking into the station. She immediately pulled me into a tight hug, she said that her boyfriend Chase was outside parking his truck and then he would be right inside. As I stood there hugging my sister her boyfriend Chase walked in. Chase came over to where we were with a shocked look on his face. (A/N: hence the chapter title...Your Sister is in the FBI?!") Caroline turned to look at him and then she knew that she needed to go ahead and tell him what it is that I do for a living. Caroline explained that I live in Quantico, Virginia and that I work for the FBI as a media liaison for the BAU unit.
After all of that was over Hotch gave both Caroline and Chase their credentials so that they could stay here with us aka the team while we solve this case. I introduced my sister and her boyfriend Chase to the team that was in the station while Rossi and Prentiss were still out looking at the body that had just been found. Caroline asked if she could speak to Hotch and myself; we said yes and then lead her into a private room where we could talk. She informed us that she had reached out to her best friend named Kayla about this serial killer that was on the loose, but she hasn't heard a word from her in a day or so. She said that she is scared that she could be in danger. Hotch gave Caroline a hug and said that we would keep her safe and that we would get Penelope to try and locate Kayla.