*History Repeating Itself*

Samantha's POV//
Well today is my second day working with the BAU. I still can't believe that I was given the opportunity to help them, someone pinch me I must be dreaming. When we left the hotel this morning we split up so 3 would be in the first suv and the other 3 would be in the second one. I rode in with Prentiss and Morgan. I thought I would be funny and aggravate Morgan about his comment he left on my friend Natalie's Instagram post.

Me: Did you think that you could be slick and post a comment on my besties post?
Morgan: Huh? I can't just comment on a Instagram post that I see you (my friend) are tagged in?
Me: Mhmm sure I see how it is. I see you've done a little private investigating yourself on my page and my friends page.
Morgan: *rolls eyes* You sound just like Garcia. No wonder you two have been best friends since childhood. Why don't you tell me about your best friends then?
Me: I can't wait to tell Penelope all of this by the way. Her and I were inseparable when we were little. Which ones? My Cali friends or my friends here in DC?
Morgan: Oh goodness me I can't even imagine. Why not both? I mean you know on this drive into the station we have some time especially with this NYC traffic.
Me: You got it. Since we all know who Penelope Garcia is I'll go ahead and talk about some of my other friends. The first one up is Natalie Anderson who you so happened to hit up on Instagram. She is a hairdresser at salon Nine Zero One in West Hollywood. She also loves to cheer on her Los Angeles Dodgers. Next up on my list of friends is Gabi Davis. She recently just moved from L.A to Alexandria, Virginia. She works as a news reporter/journalist. She has a boyfriend named Rick Grimes who is the chief of police there in Alexandria. Now I'll switch it up and tell you about my D.C friend. Her name is Amelia Todd. She works with me at the hospital, but she works in the pediatrics department. When I moved to D.C she took me under her wing pretty much. She loves watching NHL Hockey.
Morgan: Wow miss popular you do have lots of friends. Would you look at that perfect timing because we just made it to the station. Don't be afraid to slide me Natalie's number.
Me: lol you are something else Morgan. I'll talk to her and see what I can do for you.

Once we had got inside to the police station we noticed that it was chaotic so Hotch went straight to the chief of police to ask and see what was going on. The police chief told him that they had just received a call saying that another body had been found. Hotch said that he wanted myself and Prentiss to go to this crime scene. Not going to lie I was kinda excited about getting to go to an actual crime scene and see everything first hand. Prentiss and I both grabbed our bags and told the team that we would call them and let them know what we had found.

Morgan's POV//
Once the girls left I decided to go and make me some coffee here in the station. I walked over to where Reid was and asked if he wanted to make some coffee as well. I figured that with the girls gone I could talk to him about his feelings for Samantha. I could also mention that I was trying to talk to one of Samantha's friends named Natalie. Reid said he would also like to make some coffee because we have a long day ahead of us. When we got to the break room where the coffee machine was I started getting everything set up before I clicked the make button. I then turned to Reid and began asking him what he thought about Samantha.
Morgan: So what did you think about seeing Samantha again?
Reid: I'm excited to see her! I thought after that night in D.C that wouldn't see each other again.
Morgan: I can see that. I mean you and her did have some kind of chemistry that night. Do you think she will become a full time member of the team?
Reid: We really did didn't we? I don't know that a tough question. The way that she talks it seems to me like she really loves her job at the hospital you know?
Morgan: I was thinking the same thing, but from the way that she has handled herself this case I can definitely see Hotch asking her to come and work with us. Garcia would be over the top excited.
Reid: That's true. When Hotch told her that she could go to this newest crime scene I could see by her expression that she was excited. I think that Hotch knows that she is a good person. Oh I definitely agree Garcia would be so excited to have her best friend join the team.
Morgan: I see someone was paying attention and distracted by Samantha. I was looking at Hotch so I didn't see her reaction.
Reid: What? You think I was caught up in her?
Morgan: Oh pretty boy I know so. Would you ever ask her out?
Reid: I'd like to invite her to dinner one night or maybe go and get some coffee somewhere. I would be nervous about getting into a relationship with her if she joined the team.
Morgan: Well I say that after this case is over that you should just ask her out. I'm thinking about talking to a girl and seeing where things go. I commented on an Instagram post of hers yesterday.
Reid: Okay okay Morgan. Who's this girl you are talking about?
Morgan: It's actually a friend of Samantha's. Her name is Natalie. She is so beautiful and a total bombshell. The only problem is she lives out in L.A.
Reid: Distance and traveling has never stopped you before
Morgan: Wow look at you with the comebacks
Reid: I try I try
Morgan: We probably should be getting back to work shouldn't we?
Reid: Yeah I definitely think so before Hotch starts yelling.
————————-Time Jump————->
Samantha's POV//
We are finally back at the police station. Once we discussed what Prentiss and I had seen at the crime scene it was time for us to give the profile.

                              THE PROFILE
Hotch: We believe that our unsub is a white male in his mid 30's.
Rossi: This unsub is someone that we have experienced in the past before. This time it's a copycat.
Morgan: This unsub is someone who is manipulative.
Prentiss: This unsub is organized.
Reid: This unsub seems to be someone who is always the follower.
Me: This unsub has had medical training on some level by the way that the cuts are.
Reid: This unsub was also abused as a child. That's why he is lashing out at his victims.
Prentiss: This unsub does not show remorse for his victims either.
Morgan: We think that this unsub lives near the nightclub in one of the town houses or apartment buildings.
Hotch: Does anybody have any questions? Thank you.
                      end of THE PROFILE
After we gave the profile to the police Hotch said that he was going to step out and speak to the media and give the profile to them. While he did that we were going to make some last minute phone calls to see what Garcia can find with that magical computer of hers.