*You do the Crime, You do the Time*

Samantha's POV//
While Morgan called Garcia and they had their little banter Reid, Rossi, Prentiss, and I looked at the map that we had created for the geographic profile. Since the police had found the next body yesterday we added it's discovery location to the map with all of the others. Once Hotch came back inside he thought that it was a good idea to do an interview with the family of the latest victim and the woman that operates the apartment building to see what she knows.

Myself and Rossi were going to stay at the police station while Hotch and Prentiss went to talk with the family, and Reid and Morgan went to the apartment building. While at the station Rossi began telling me some stories about some of the many famous cases that he has worked over the years which include the Hillside Strangler, the Boston Reaper, the Ruby Ridge standoff, the Manson family, the Butcher, and lastly the O.J Simpson case/trials. He said that he had actually retired from working with the BAU in 1997, but in 2007 he returned to finish some "unfinished business" that he had. Getting to talk with Rossi about what all he has done with the FBI and the BAU has got me thinking about this as a career for myself. I don't even know what I would do if I were to get offered a full time job working with the BAU. On one hand I love helping and taking care of others at the hospital but on the other hand to get the opportunity to work for the FBI is a pretty big deal.

——————Time Jump——————>
Once everyone was back at the police station from doing their interviews we all met up in the conference room to discuss what they had been told. Morgan and Reid talked to the woman that runs the apartment building who's name is Courtney Simmons. While they were meeting with Courtney she was able to look at her security cameras that were around the building to see if she could find out who the unsub is. She also sent the list of all of the residents that live in the apartment. She then sent the video footage to Garcia to see what she could find in her system. Garcia was able to go back through the footage from the cameras and get a side profile view of the unsub. Then she went to cross referencing between the video and the names to see what she could find. Garcia told Hotch that she would "hit us back" in about 10 minutes or so. One thing that I know from experience is that PG will always find what you need whether it's phone numbers, names, people on social media, etc. After those 10 minutes were up sure enough Hotch's phone starting ringing.

           ~phone conversation with Garcia~Hotch: What do you have for us Garcia? Garcia: Okay so I was able to cross reference between both the video and the list of names of the apartment residents and I think I found something

Hotch: What do you have for us Garcia?
Garcia: Okay so I was able to cross reference between both the video and the list of names of the apartment residents and I think I found something...
Rossi: Alright Garcia we are all ears tell us
Garcia: From my digging I was able to find that it looks like the man in the video is George Curio
Hotch and Rossi: The Empire State Killer
Garcia: and BINGO was his name-o.
Garcia: I have just sent you all the two addresses that came up for him.
~End of phone conversation with Garcia~
Hotch wanted everyone to go so we could split up between the 2 addresses. Myself, Hotch, and Reid went to one location while Rossi, Morgan, and Prentiss went to the other. When we got to the location Hotch gave me a bulletproof vest and a small handgun to have. He told me to either stay behind him or Reid while we are walking around the property. I did as I was told and kept behind the both of them while they were behind some of the SWAT team. While we were walking around the house we couldn't find anything, but when we went back outside we heard screams coming from a barn that was in the backyard of the house. We all ran full speed out there to it. Once we got there the SWAT went in first followed by Hotch, Reid, and myself. We found that the unsub had another victim that was still alive but she had the word "Hotch" carved into her forehead. Hotch and myself went straight to her. I began my medical training on her wound while Hotch called the paramedics. Reid went with some of the officers to go and handcuff the unsub. After we got the unsub into the car,Hotch called to the others to just meet us back at the police station. After we got back it was time for us to start packing and head back to the airport where our plane was. I can't believe that this case has come to an end, but I am so thankful for this opportunity.

Back to Quantico we go!

"There are moments...moments that in a split second your life changes forever, and before you know it...you're somewhere else"- Derek Shepherd (Gray's Anatomy)

A/N: Finally a new chapter. Do you think that Samantha will be asked to join the BAU full time?