*Peach State Cases*

@ the BAU
Spencer's POV//
Why is it that when I'm finally letting loose and talking to a beautiful girl that we get a phone call that we have a case?

I swear it's always my luck especially when it comes to girls. We left out of that club in such a rush that I didn't even have time to ask Samantha for her phone number. On the ride back from D.C. to Quantico everyone was aggravating me saying that we (Samantha and I) looked really cute sitting in the booth next to one another and out there on the dance floor. They also went on to say that they were thankful that the alcohol helped me gain the courage to talk to Samantha because without it you all know I would have just been super quiet and wishing I was at home in my apartment. I was glad that I decided to come out tonight with the team because if I hadn't then I never would have gotten to meet that beautiful girl. Now the team is being rushed into the conference room to discuss a new case that just came through for us.
—————the case—————>
JJ: There have been a string of disappearances that turn into murders in the North Georgia mountains over the past 5 days. These women are believed to being taken from when they are going on their walks/hikes in the afternoon. So far there have already been 4 murders already.
Myself: Did you know that the North Georgia mountains are considered to be a part of the Blue Ridge chain?
Morgan: Should have known that pretty boy would have been hitting us up with some fun facts on Georgia.
JJ: Anyways...the local police and the GBI have called us in to come and help them figure out who is committing these crimes.
Hotch: Wheels Up in 20
——————the flight——————->
Hotch: Okay let's go over the files and see if we notice anything that sticks out.
Myself: To start off with we know the unsub has already taken 4 girls over the past 5 days. Which means that he is grabbing these women quickly and then executing them within the same day.
Morgan: So it's a continuous cycle of snatching and killing then burying/hiding the bodies. Where did we say that these bodies were found?
JJ: The bodies were discovered on different hiking trials that are walked on daily by numerous people that are in the park area.
•INCOMING CALL: PENELOPE GARCIA•
Garcia: Howdy partners, so I did some looking around and all of these women went to school together. Over the years their friend group has got bigger. When they aren't working they are either going out to dinner together or to different clubs and bars.
Rossi: So it sounds like to me these girls have made their own sorority and do everything together?
Garcia: Ding ding ding we have a winner. Yes these girls were actually in the same sorority when they were in college. I'll send you all a picture of this group of girls that I have found.
Myself: There are a total of 26 National and International sororities in the NPC aka the National Panhellenic Conference?
Prentiss: Is there anything that you don't know Reid?
Garcia: I'll keep looking around and see what I can find. Hopefully our unsub hasn't taken anymore girls already. Garcia out.
•ENDING CALL: PENELOPE GARCIA•
Hotch: Okay so our plan when we land is that Prentiss, Dave, and I are going to the ME's office to see the bodies. Reid, JJ, and Morgan you all are going to go ahead and set up at the police station. Then when we get back we can go out to this park.

A/N: Surprise it's a chapter told in Spencer's POV. In the next chapter you will discover a secret that JJ has and you will meet the last supporting character.Looks like it's time for our first case...Let me know what you think!

All the love-MK❤️