Chapter 33.

Beth's POV;

"Beth, wake up." I heard Justin said and shook me. "What?" I groaned.

"Wake up, you're going to the studio with me, right?" I squinted my eyes and saw him, smiling adorably few meters away from me.

My heart rate sped up. Oh my god. Look how close he is from me!!!

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm still sleepy," I groaned. "Bethany Lei!" Justin whined as he grabbed my left foot. I yelled and opened my eyes, "I'm up! Dammit,"

He chuckled and threw some clothes at me. "Go take a shower," I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I wore the clothes that Justin chose, which is the blue flowy dress with tiny white stars on it and a grey cardigan.

It very heartwarming since he's trying to bring up our casual old times. Whenever we go to the studio, he's going to choose my outfit and I'll choose his.

I applied my make up then Justin spoke, "You know, you don't need that."

"I do need it Jay. I look pale," He rolled his eyes in response and I smiled innocently then remove my messy bun. I sprayed my Victoria secret perfume and slipped on my white converse.

"Let's go?" He asked ad stood up. I nodded and grabbed my purse, "Leggo!" He chuckled. We went downstairs, seeing Gracie and mom watching Hi5.

"Hey mom. I'll go with Justin in the studio, okay?"

"Okay, take care guys." We went out of the house then we hopped in his car ad we dropped off.

As we reached the studio, we were greeted by Huk and Scooter. "Hey guys!" I beamed. "Beth, it's been a while!" Scooter grinned and we hugged.

"Yeah," I giggled. "You ready Jb?" He grinned. "Alright, get in the booth."

In the middle of recording, Cody came in. Yup, Cody Simpson, one and only. "Hey guys," He greeted and sat next to me.

"Hey Beth." He grinned. "Hey," I said in response then smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm good. How about you?"

"That's good to hear. I'm good too," I smiled and nodded then my stomach growls but luckily, the soundtrack is playing loudly.

"I'm hungry, wanna buy foods?" He nodded. "Sure, sure." We told Scooter to buy foods and he agreed. He made Renzo, Justin's bodyguard to go with us.

We bought food in TGI Fridays, then drove back to the studio. We placed them in the table and we started eating.

After the studio session, he drove me back him seeing Selena and Gracie on the couch. "Hey," I greeted and sat next to Gracie. "Hi guys. How was studio session?" She asked smiling.

"It was fun. Cody came over," She nodded, "Awesome." I went upstairs with Gracie and changed into my sweats. I laid next to Gracie and let her watch cartoons on my laptop.

I pulled out my phone and tweeted my picture with Cody.
"@bethanygomez; reunited"

We were watching cartoons until Miley came in my room. "Hey," I greeted as she sat infront of me. She smiled widely and giggled. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing," I playfully rolled my eyes. "Seriously?"

"Bangerz tour official!" She squealed. "Really?!" I asked excitedly. She nodded and laughed. We both squealed and I kissed Gracie's cheek making her giggle.

"That's amazing!" I said as we sat back down. "I know, I'm gonna fears e next week. Be there in my first show!"

"Of course! You're my best friend and I'll support you," She grinned. "You ready with our slumber party?" I nodded and smiled.

Morning came by, I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey mom," I smiled.

"Hi sweetie, me and Gracie and your dad are going to your grandma's for three days, okay? I already told Selena," I nodded. "Okay, when are you leaving then?"

"Ten." She placed the pancakes in front of us and we started eating.

After we ate, I took a shower and got dressed I my 'Lol ur not Luke Hemmings' shirt and my black jeans. I saw Miley on her phone.

"Hey," I greeted as I removed my messy bun. "Hey, I'll have a meeting with my tour manager. Wanna come?" I shook my head. "Nah."

"Okay cool, I'll see you next week." She stood up and we hugged. She went out of my room and I took a picture of myself on my full body mirror and posted it on Instagram.

"bethanygomez; lol ur not Luke Hemmings."

I went downstairs and pulled out my phone as it starts ringing.

*CONVO*

B; Hi.

??; Hey Beth, wanna hang out?

B; Oh hey Cody. Sure. Where?

C; I don't know. Maybe eat in a random restaurant and then go bowling?

B; Sounds like a plan.

C; Awesome, I'll pick you up in twenty?

B; Sure, okay.

C; Okay bye.

*END OF CONVO*

I changed my shirt into my black and white stripes shirt then grabbed my bag. I heard a car honk then I grabbed our house keys and locked the door behind me. I hopped in his passenger seat ad we drove off.

"You're alone?" I nodded. "Yeah."

"Where are they?"

"My parents and Gracie are staying in my grandma's for three days. Selena is in the studio." He nodded.

He parked in front if the random restaurant and opened the car door for me. "Thanks," I smiled.

We went inside and the waiter lead us to the two seats table. We ordered and talked until they served the foods.

After we ate, we wet to the bowling alley and the fans started walking towards our booth and asked for a pictures with us. 5sos are there too, next to our booth so we played with them.

After we played, we decided to go him. Cody dropped my off and saw Justin's Lamborgini, probably he's in Selena's room with her. I went in and saw the living room, empty. I went in my room and took a shower then changed back into my 'Lol ur not Luke Hemmings' shirt and my pajama shorts. I wore my huf socks and jogged downstairs.

I went downstairs and posted the picture with 5Sos.

"@bethanygomez; finally met these boys! @lukehemmings @michaelclifford @ashtonirwin @calumhood had fun playing with you guys!"