Chapter 7.

Chapter 7 of Heartbreaker.

___________________________________

It's been a week since I saw Justin and since I kissed him. Selena doesn't know about this. Justin had been texting and calling me but of course, I am not answering. Yes, I thought about the revenge but it's not that easy! Ugh.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs and saw my mom and Selena. "Wow, you look mess." Selena chuckled.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically.

"Hi mom, you alright?" I asked and kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded.

"You okay?" I nodded and flashed them a fake smile. "Yeah, why?" She just smiled.

"Nothing." I just nodded and sat on the barstool beside Selena. "You alright?" Sel asked. I nodded.

"Why aren't you with Justin?" She asked, I just shrugged. "Why?"

"Quit talking Sel," I said and stood up. "I was just ask-"

"I just kissed my best friend! I just kissed your fucking ex Sel!" I yelled. I felt my eyes stung considering I was about to cry, I just hook my head and ran upstairs, locking the door behind me.

I suddenly felt guilty... Ugh.

Justin's POV

It's been a week since I saw Bethany and since I kissed her. You know what? I felt sparks, bombs, fireworks.. Everywhere..

But I don't like her, right? Or do I?

Her eyes is just so addictive.
Those dark brown eyes.. Her soft pink lips, God. I can't like my best friend and most of all; I can't like my ex's sister.

Bethany's POV

"Beth? Open the door sissy please?" I heard Selena knocked on my door for the thousand times. I sighed and unlocked the door. She opened it and hugged me, "I'm so sorry sissy," She mumbled.

She knows I couldn't resist her when she calls me sissy.

I smiled and pulled back, "It's alright Sel." She smiled and we sat on the bed. "Sissy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like him?" I sighed and shook my head. I'm not sure about this... "Are you still going to continue the revenge?" I nodded.

"Of course." She just nodded and then silence came on. "Sel?" She looked up at me and replied.

"Yeah?"

"Are you planning to be friends with him?" She shrugged. "I'm not sure yet but I'll talk to him soon," I just nodded.

"I'll just go in my room." I nodded and watched her walked out. I turned in my laptop and signed in on Skype, I saw Justin online. Should I call him or not? Should I? I was about to press the video call buy I received a video call from him. My heart beats faster and answered it.

J: Hey.

B: Hi.

J: Look, I'm really sorry about what happened.

B: It's fine. (Smiles)

J: We cool now? (Smiled)

B: (chuckles) yeah.

J: Can you come over?

B: Why? I'm too lazy to get up Jay.

J: alright, how about lunch tomorrow?

B: Uh yeah sure.

J: Alright, pick you up at 12pm.

B: Oh now. I'll just go with my car.

J: I'll pick you up tomorrow alright?

B: Ugh, okay.

J: Alright, what's up?

B: Nothing much really, craving some blueberry cheese cake. You?

J: Nothing much, just watching tv.

B: Oh.

J: Listen, I have to go okay? I'll see you tomorrow.

B: Okay bye.

J: Bye.

I sighed and took a shower and got change in my sweats and walked downstairs seeing my mom and dad, watching TV. I sat next to them and said. "Look mom, I'm sorry." She turned her head towards me with her eyes furrowed.

"Why?" She laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait, you're not mad?" She chuckled.

"Why would I?" She and dad chuckled. "Well, I kissed Selena's ex."

"Look sweetie; it's alright. I mean you can't control it." I just nodded. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." They nodded, I stood up and opened the door revealing Justin with a box of cake.

"Justin?" I squinted my eyes a little. "What are you doing here? Come on." I stepped aside, He came in greeted mom and my step-dad.

"Uhm, we'll just go in my room." I smiled awkwardly and dragged him upstairs.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him as I closed the door. "You said you're craving some Blueberry Cheesecake so I bought you." He smiled; I laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled and took it. "I'll just get some fork." He nodded, I walked out of my room and walked in the kitchen and took some forks. I walked upstair and saw Justin using my iMac. "Do you wanna watch movie?" He nodded.

"What movie?"

"You pick," He mumbled not taking his eyes off the screen. I rolled my eyes and picked some scary movies. "The Conjuring"

*********************************************

"Shit, that was so scary." Justin said as the movie ended, I agreed.

"You're spending the night," I asked. "Can I? I'm scared," I laughed.

"Of course. There's a mattress below my bed." He nodded and took it. I took out some bedsheets and blankets and pillows and gave it to him. "Goodnight Beth," He smiled.

"Goodnight Jay," I smiled and turned off the lamp.

His perfect smile, eyes, lips... God... I'm not falling for him, am I?

******************************************

Alright, as you guys notice I barely update but this time, I'm going to update more often. :)

And yeah, I need feedbacks. I know I am craving some feedbacks but seriously, I need it. Please?

Reminder:
FEEDBACKS IS NEEDED.

Thanks!! 💕💕