Chapter 34.

Beth's POV;

I woke up and got greeted by the smell of Spaghetti. I stood up and stretched, "Look who's looking beautiful." Ashley smirked as I went in the kitchen, seeing them eating.

I playfully rolled my eyes and said, "I just woke up Ash." She giggled. "So how was meeting 5sos?" Sel asked.

"It was fine. I had fun playing bowling with them," I said. "That's good." I nodded, "Yeah."

I went upstairs and checked my phone seeing Luke's text:

Fr; Lukey Penguin.
Hey, goodmorning! I was wondering if you wanna grab breakfast at iHop?

To; Lukey Penguin.
Sure sure.

Fr; Lukey Penguin.
I'll pick you up in an hour, is that okay?

To; Lukey Penguin.
Yup, see you!

Fr; Lukey Penguin.
See you!

I picked out my maroon skater skirt and my black long sleeve. I took a shower then put my make up and curled my hair. I sprayed the Victoria secret perfume and slipped on my black flat shoes. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs seeing Justin and Selena. "Hey guys." I greeted.

"You're all dressed up." Justin spoke. "Yeah," I chuckled. "Where are you going?"

"IHop with Luke."

"From 5sos?" Sel asked then the doorbell rang. I jogged towards the front door and opened it revealing Luke in his checkered polo, his black jeans and his black vans.

He smiled nervously and greeted, "Hey."

"Hi,"

"You ready?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah," I was about to say goodbye buy Selena and Justin introduced themselves. We said goodbye and he opened the passenger car door for me. I said thanks and he hopped in the driver's seat and drove off.

"I heard your tour is gonna start soon," He nodded. "Yeah."

"That's good."

"Your music sounds awesome." He suddenly said. "Thank you so much." I smiled, "Your band too." I added.

"Thanks."

As we reached the iHop, he opened the door for me. We sat on the booth and ordered. He looked around while playing with his fingers, looking nervous.

He looks really cute.

Oh my God.

"Are you nervous?" He looked at me and smiled slyly. "Yeah." I smiled. "You don't have to be nervous."

"Do you wanna come over afterwards?"

"Really?" He asked shocked. "Of course!" He nodded, "Yeah sure, okay."

After we ate, the paparazzi's are outside, we went out ad they started to take pictures and ask questions.

"Beth! Do you still love Justin?!"

"Are you and Luke going out!?"

"First Cody then Luke? What a whore!"

We hopped in the car and we drove off. "Sorry about that." I apologized as we reached the house. "It's fine." He smiled. We went inside seeing Selena and Justin all cuddled up while watching scary movie.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked as I took out two small cups of ice cream. "Here." I said and handed the other one to Luke. "Thanks."

"What are you guys watching?" I asked once again. "House at the end of the street."

"We're going upstairs, okay?" I said and we went upstairs. I turned on my tv and we sat on the bed. "Can I borrow your guitar?" He asked. I nodded, "Sure, sure. Play me a song," I said and handed him my guitar.

"What do you want me to sing?" I shrugged, "I don't know. You pick?"

"Uhh, she looks so perfect?"

"Okay go on." He picked the guitar pick and started playing.

"That was beautiful." I clapped as he finished the song. "Thanks." He grinned.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

In the past few hours, the TV is on but no one's watching. I'm on twitter while Luke's messing around my room. "Can I read this?" I heard him asked. I looked up and saw him holding my journal where my lyrics are written. I nodded, "Sure." He sat on the bed and started reading.

Thirty minutes has passed and I'm hungry...again. "I'll cook for lunch, okay? What do you want to eat?"

"What do you want to eat?" He asked. "We can order pizza."

"Pizza it is." He nodded. I wet downstairs and called the Pizza Hut by using our home phone.

Few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened the for and took the orders and paid for it. "Luke!" I called out and put he pizza on the counter. "Coming!" He replied and heard him walk downstairs.

"Your composes are amazing." He complimented. "Thank you so much!" I grinned.

After we ate, we decided to walk around the park and luckily, there are just a few people there. He bought ice cream for us and we sat on the bench.

"The girl's reaction was priceless!" We both laughed as we saw the girl get hit by the volleyball ball. "Yeah," I giggled.

His laugh is just so cute and handsome and-and hot.

He is adorable.