Chapter 34.

A/N; He looks so happy and hot omfg!!!!!

Bethany's POV;

3 days after.

@bethanygomez; Explore album is now released! Go grab yours now guys. Love you! xx

My album is released. God, I'm so pumped! Oh and I'm gonna have an album launch party tonight.

I put my phone on my iHome and blasted my song 'Slow Down'. I was on Twitter as I heard someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" The door opened, revealing Luke. "Hey!" I greeted happily.

"Hey." He grinned and kissed me. "What's up?" I asked as he sat next to me. "Nothing," I smiled and shook my head.

"Did you eat already?" He shook his head. "Nope."

"Why?"

"I'm excited to see you," He grinned cheekily and kissed my cheek. "Wanna go to McDonalds?" He nodded. "Okay."

"Let's go!" I said and stood up. "Wait, I'm not letting you wear that." He said as he pointed at my outfit. Cropped too and Shorts. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want any other guys to drool over you." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Wear this." He added as he threw his grey shirt at me.

Wait, where did this come from?

I went in the bathroom and changed into his plain grey shirt and leggings. I went out and slipped on my white converse and sprayed my perfume. "Let's go." I said as I grabbed my wallet and phone. We went downstairs seeing Selena.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked. "Mcdonalds."

"Buy me please. I'll pay you,"

"No."

"Okay." I and Luke said at the same time. "Great! Chicken nuggets-"

"I said no."

"But he said yes." She said pointing at Luke. I looked at him, he smiled sheepishly and shrugged. I sighed in defeat then Selena smirked and handed me her fifty dollars. "It's okay, my treat." Luke said. Selena was about to take the money but I grabbed Luke's hand and sprinted out.

"What was that all about?" He chuckled as we drove off. I grinned cheekily, "Nothing. Get used to it,"

As we reached the McDonalds, it's packed inside so we decided to but through drive thru. We drove back home and saw Justin's car in the drive way.

I know what you're thinking.

How is it okay for you to see your ex and your sister all lovey dovey?

I don't know. It was hard at first, but I got used to it.

We went inside and Selena took her food. "You hungry?" I asked Justin. He shook his head, "Nah."

I raised my eyebrow, "Here." I said as I took out my burger. "No, it's okay-"

"No, it's not. Take it Bieber or else I'll shove it up to your ass," They chuckled. "Okay, okay. Jeez," He said and took the burger. I smiled widely, "Good."

So it's my album launch party in an hour and I still don't have an outfit to wear. "Sel!" I exclaimed. I went out of my room and burst in her room. "Sel, I need help." I shrieked.

"Why? What happened?" She asked as I physically dragged her in my room. "I don't have a freaking outfit!" She chuckled and pulled out my white sexy dress.

"This looks perfect on you." She grinned widely. I snatched it from her hands and went in the bathroom. I changed and fixed myself again.

I went out and slipped on my black heels. Sadly, Luke can't go to my party because they have a late night studio session.

I sprayed my perfume and wet downstairs revealing Selena in her pink flowy dress. "You ready?" I nodded. We went outside and hopped in the van since our parents and Gracie are coming. "Is Luke going?" Selena asked as we drove off.

"He have a late night studios session." She nodded. "What about Justin?"

"He's gonna come. He can't miss his Bestfriend's first album launch party." I smiled.

As we reached the venue, the parking lot is full of Paparazzi's and some fans. I signed autographs then took pictures with them and went inside revealing everyone that I invited.

Cody, Miley and Justin are already there.

"You guys made it!" I giggled and hugged then. "Of course! We can't miss our bestfriend's first album launch party, right?" Miley said as she nudged Justin.

"Yeah, yeah." He nodded and smiled. "Congratulations!" They said. "Thank you so much! I'll just greet everyone," They nodded.

I walked off and greeted everyone. I sighed and sat next to Miley with a martini on my hand. "You okay?" I nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

"Where's Luke by the way?" Justin asked. I was about to speak but I heard a familiar voice behind me. "I'm here."

"Hey babe." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him and saw him smiling, "I thought you can't come?"

"I came here with the band. They pretty understand so we cancelled the session."

"Thank you so much." I said and hugged him. "I know how important this is for you." He mumbled on my hair. We pulled back and kissed then I heard a camera click behind us. I smiled through the kiss and pulled back.

"Want something to drink?" I asked Luke. "It's okay, I'll get it for myself." I nodded. "I'll be back," He kissed my temple and walked away.

I looked at Justin and Selena, they are making out already.

Oh God. What is this? A natural club?