Chapter 6.

For all of those people who are confused, Jackie Lee (Irdk the spelling) You know her from The Voice 5? She was is Christina's team. So she represents Bethany Lei Gomez. Jackie is kinda look alike with Selena Gomez. Look at it omg.

She's thinner than the real Jackie, okay? She's 18 now. Okay thanks! :)

***********************************

Chapter 6 of Heartbreaker.

_______________________________

I woke up by my phone ringing. I groaned and reached my phone on the nightstand and fell on the floor. "Shit," I mumbled and answered the call.

B: Hello?

???: Beth! When are you going home?

B: The fuck Sel!?! It's 2 in the morning!

S: (laughs) Chill. So how's the revenge going?

B: I don't know, ugh. I'll call you later okay? I might wake Justin up.

S: You're in the same room as him!?

B: Chill Selena and yes, we're sharing a room now bye.

I groaned silently and went back to sleep.

Justin's POV.

First day here in Vegas. Wow. But it's still annoying tho. There's paparazzi and fans everywhere:

So yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night by Bethany's phone ringing. She groaned and reached for her phone and she fell on the floor. I just want to laugh but I closed my eyes and distracted myself.

"Shit," She mumbled before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"The fuck Sel?! It's 2 in the morning!"

"I don't know ugh, I'll call you later okay? I might wake Justin up."

Too late Beth. (Smirks)

"Chill Selena! And yes we're sharing a room bye."

And then she hung up. It's funny how Beth calls het sister Selena.. Weird. Well I'm used by hearing her call Sel.

I wonder if she's jealous.. Is she? Or she's not?
End of Justin's POV.

After I called Selena, I sat on the sofa and put 'Lol' in the dvd player. Oh, wondering where's Justin? I don't know too. I just woke up and he's gone. He didn't even left a note!

I looked at the time, 12:42pm wow. I pulled out my pone and dialed Justin's number.

J: Hey beth.

B: Where are you?

J: I just went to breathe some fresh air, why?

B: Oh well, you didn't tell me so I was worried. I don't know if you got kidnapped or what.

J: (chuckles) Okay then. Hey you eat anything?

B: McDonalds please.

J: Alright bye.

Well Justin is my best friend and I can't like him right? But ugh. But he's hot, handsome, sweet, caring and still gentleman. I'm not gonna lie.

I don't care if he took weeds and everything. It's just what normal teenagers do and he's still the same Justin I met 3 years ago. Oh yea, I met him before him and Selena dated.

I heard the door swung opened, I looked at it and saw Justin looking pissed but still smiled at me. "What happened?" I asked as he put the food on the coffee table and sat beside me. He sighed. "It's just ugh. Forget it." He looked at me and smiled but still sadness in his eyes. I just nodded and smiled.

I took out my foot whole he tool his too and we ate without talking. Something's wrong. Justin is not definitely like this when he have no problem. I sighed as I finished my food. "Alright, something's wrong. You wanna go home?" He nodded and looked down.

"Then let's go home," I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me. I nodded. "Of course. It's fine with me," I smiled nicely.

"Let me just go get ready, alright?" He nodded and gave me a weak smile.

I got up and grabbed my casual outfit and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and did my hair and put on my simple make up and wore my slippers. "Let's go." I smiled grabbing my shopping bags. Yeah, we went shopping, yesterday.

He grabbed his shopping bags and went down to the lobby and the securities and blocked the fans and paparazzi to get in the car.

**************************

Right now, me and Justin are hanging out in his balcony, just hanging out and yeah we're back here in LA.

Justin's still quiet. I wonder why because he's just giving me a single answer like,

"Yeah"

"No"

"Okay"

"Kinda"

"Yes"

It annoys me. I can't see Justin like this. Hey let me tell you this, I liked Justin before when I first met him. Yeah, I liked him of course. He's such a sweetheart. But then he dated Selena, my sister. When I found out, my heart broke. You can't imagine being in his arms now, having him kissing you, cuddling, goodnight and goodmorning texts. Ugh.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Justin, he's stargazing. "Tell me," I suddenly said. He looked at me with his eyes furrowed.

"What?" I sighed.

"Tell me what's on your mind and what's wrong," He stayed quiet. "Nothing." He replied.

"Don't lie Jay."

"I'm not,"

"Yes you are, there's something wrong. You're giving me single answers and you're not giving me those unless there is something wrong," I said and put my hand on his shoulder. "Jay, tell me please." I whispered. He look at me, his eyes were shining.

"I'm tired," His voice cracked.

"Tired of what?" I asked, rubbing his back. "I'm tired of this life, they say I'm bad enough to be a role model but I'm still learning right?" Tears fell down on his cheek. He's crying? I never see him cry like this.

"Paparazzi's questions are like stones ad throw them at me. You know what it feels like? I am keeping them happy but I can't keep them happy. They can't and they're not gonna control my life right? I just can't Beth. I am so tired.." I suddenly felt broken, seeing him like this.. I am not liking him right?

I hugged Justin and he hugged back tightly. I pulled back and wiped his tears. I looked at him straight in the eyes. I got lost in his mocha eyes, they're just so beautiful. I felt him leaning in and I felt myself leaning in too.

And I felt his lips crashed into mine. His soft pink lips. Gosh, fireworks, bombs, sparks everywhere. Wait, he's my bestfriend! I CANNOT KISS HIM!

I pulled back and started to grab my stuffs, "I-i gotta go," I mumbled standing up and left, leaving him there. I can't kiss my bestfriend and I can't like Justin! He's my bestfriend and he's my sister's ex-boyfriend for God's sake.

__________________________

Okay. Our net got disconnected for two weeks and need pay our bills but anyway. How's your new year so far? :)
And sorry for not updating for a while, I'm just busy with my family and everything so please forgive me.

Anyway, I really like this guy and his name is Lerry. He's my cousins' friend. And one day, he came over and stayed there for a while and we made an eye contact. I am SCREAMING INSIDE GOSH HE'S SO HANDSOME. Sorry lol, I just wanna share it.

Vote && Comment && Follow.