Chapter 9.

Chapter 9 of Heartbreaker.

_________________________________________

I woke up and grabbed my outfit. Today is Bethany and Selena day so that means, we're gonna hang out for whole day. We do this every month and yeah, it's enjoying. You guys should try it with your mom and your sisters. We usually do shopping or maybe drive for hours or maybe stay in the house having a movie marathon and a pajama party.

I took a shower and curled my hair a lil' bit and sprayed my 'Girlfriend' perfume. "You ready Beth?" I heard Sel yelled from downstairs. "Yeah!" I yelled back and grabbed my sling bag.

I ran downstairs and saw her, looking hot. "You look so hot!" I giggled. "We both look hot," She winked and we laughed. We said goodbye to our mom and went out of the house. We hopped in the car and drove off.

"We're going to do shopping again?" I asked as we pulled up to the parking lot of the mall. "Yes, why you don't want to?" She asked softly. "What? No. Let's go," I smiled, she smiled back excitedly and we walked out of the car and we wore our raybans.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Sel, that was alot." I said as we walked in the random restaurant. "Nah, it's fine. Just for you my sister." She smiled. We sat on our seats and I spoke, "What do you want? My treat."

"Burger and Macaroni salad." I nodded and went to the cashier. "Hello ma'am. What's your order?" The cashier guy said politely. He's cute and pretty hot too. Wait, wtf?!

"Uhm, 2 burgers and 2 macaroni salad," I smiled. "Drinks ma'am?" "Oh uhm--" I paused looking at his name tag.

"Eric, call me Beth and iced tea."

"That would be 20 dollars." He smiled. I handed him a hundred dollars and said, "Keep the change." He smiled and said, "Thank you so much," "you're welcome."

"And here are your orders." He said, I took the tray and was about to walk away but Eric spoke. "Uhm Beth-- I know it sounds ridiculous but at least can I have your phone number?" I giggled.

"Sure; okay." I smiled. He took out a pen and a pice of paper and wrote my number. "Don't tell anyone or give my number to anyone please?" He nodded and smiled, "I won't," I smiled and walked away.

"Who was that?" Sel chuckled as I sat on our seats with the foods. "Eric, he's cute and pretty hot tho." I smiled. She laughed, "Really?" I nodded. "Yeah. He asked for my number," I smiled.

"- he what?"

"You heard me," I smirked and winked. "What about the--you know," She asked quietly. "I'm working on it."

After we ate we decided to go home and have a movie marathon. In the middle of watching the movie, mom came downstairs. "Hey mom," We greeted. "Hi girls." She smiled.

"So I received a call from Ellen and she wants the both of you to guest her show on Wednesday." We nodded. "Perfect! We just bought new dresses." Sel squealed. Me and mom chuckled. "Yeah okay mom. Take a rest, Love you." I said and she walked upstairs.

"Omygod. I'm gonna see Ellen again!" Sel said freaking out. "Jeez, Sel stop." I laughed. Then my phone vibrated. I opened it and saw Justin's text.

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤
Miss you.

I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. Gosh, do I like him? Fuck no.

To: Sexybeast. ❤
Aw. Miss you too! xx

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤
Can you come over? I'm lonely. :((

To: Sexybeast. ❤
Can't. Bethany and Selena's day, remember? :(

"Who ya textin' at?" Sel asked smirking. "Justin," I smiled.

"You getting there?" She asked, I shrugged. "I hope so."

"You only have one month, one week and 5 days left." I nodded, "I know Sel. I'm working on it."

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤
Oh okay. Have fun. :)

I suddenly felt sad. :(
"Okay, you can go over to his house." Selena said. "But it's our--"
"It's fine, don't worry." She chuckled.

"You sure?" She nodded. "Yeah go. Don't want to waste the time." I chuckled. "Okay." I grabbed my bag and hopped in the car and drove off.

I knocked on the front door. Justin answered it. "Beth!" He exclaimed. "Justin!" I mimicked. He chuckled, we hugged and came in. "I thought you can't come?" He said.

"Well Sel made me." He chuckled. "Well I'm hungry again. You want to grab something?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I'll just change into pj's so we're match," He winked.

I giggled. "Okay," He went upstairs and went upstairs. I pulled out my pone and started scrolling through my Twitter. "Beth!" I heard Justin shouted from his room.

"What?" I yelled back. "Come here please!" I groaned and ran to his room. "Wha--" I was speechless because of his perfect eight pack abs.

God damn. My best friend is very sexy.

"Like what you see?" Justin asked, smirking. "What? Psh." I laughed nervously. He chuckled, "Which do you prefer sweatshirt or shirt?" He asked. "Shirt," He nodded and put on a white shirt. We walked downstairs and Justin grabbed his car keys. We walked out and hopped in his car and drove off.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Thank you so much Beth! See you tomorrow?" I nodded: "Okay bye," I waved.

"Bye beautiful." He said. We hugged and I hopped in my car and drove off.

Beautiful? Does he like me?

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

It's kind of filler chapter again? I know it's kind of boring but please I'll even try harder to make the story interesting and trust me I will.

Anyway, I hope you liked it and FEEDBACKS!!!! Thanks!!

Vote && Comment && Follow!