Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 of Heartbreaker.

______________________________

I woke up by someone knocking on my door. I groaned and opened the door, revealing Selena.

"Where were you yesterday?" She asked coming in.

"Justin's why?" I asked laying in the bed.

"What?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"I went to Justin's house. He still need someone you know," She sighed.

"He is my best fried Sel. Remember that," I mumbled closing my eyes. She sighed and walked out of my room.

I checked the time and it's 8am. What the hell?

~

"Justin. What the hell? It's like 8 in the morning!" I groaned as I answered his call. He chuckled. "Damn Bethany. It's 2pm, get yo ass up and go here. I'm bored,"

"What am I? Your clown?" He laughed.

"Please?"

"Ugh, alright." I hung up and grabbed my outfit.

After I did my morning routine, I walked downstairs seeing Selena eating Nachos.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out," I mumbled, grabbing my car keys.

"With?"

"Justin." I said, she sighed.

"Could you grab some foods for me? Like chips?" She asked sweetly. I chuckled. "Sure, is that all?" She nodded.

"I'll tell you something important later when you get home." I nodded. "Bye! See you later."

As I reached Justin's house, I walked in the house and walked upstairs to his room.

I walked in his room and saw him in his boxers, shirtless. I quickly covered my eyes.

"What the hell Justin!" He chuckled. "Could you put some shirt and some shorts?" I yelled.

"Why? It's more comfortable without a shirt and shorts," He laughed lightly.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." I said and closed the door.

I walked downstairs and cooked some pancakes. Mmmm yummy.

I heard Justin walked downstairs. I felt him stood beside me. I looked at him and he's wearing some white shirt and sweatpants.

"Don't you look sexy." I said, he chuckled.

"Come on. I'm a sexy beast. But I still look sexier without this shirt and sweatpants." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I turned off the stove and put the pancakes on the plate.

-

Right now, me and Justin hanging out in the backyard Justin just relaxing while me, strumming his guitar.

"Hey." He paused and sat up.

"You wanna go to store and buy some chips?" I nodded.

"Yeah okay," I smiled and we walked to the driveway.

"Do you want to take my car?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, your car seems cool," He chuckled and opened the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled as I hopped in. Justin hopped in the driver's seat and drove off.

As we got in the store, luckily there's no costumer. Justin hurriedly went towards the candy section. I went towards the chips and picked out some 5 bags of chips, some candies ad some lollipops.

Justin walked towards me and chuckled. "Woah there. That's a lot," I giggled. "Well, Selena want me to bring some chips when I get home so yeah." I smiled.

"Oh okay," He smiled and walked towards the cashier and paid.

"Do you want to rent a movie and watch it in my house?" He asked as he turned on the engine. I nodded and smiled.

"Sure," He smiled back and drove off.

~

"Justin Bieber and Bethany Lei Gomez were spotted in the store and in the movie store. Seems like they're gonna have a movie night huh?

Justin dating Bethany? Or just friends?"

I saw the article on Twitter. I chuckled and Justin looked at me while eating popcorn and right now, we're watching some scary movies. Yeah me and Justin loves scary movies.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Nothing. It's just funny how those paparazzi think that every girl you hang-out with is you're dating them." I giggled. He chuckled and agreed. I put his laptop on the coffee table and put my feet in the table.

I yawned and felt my eyelids get heavy. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

A/N: Okay guys I need your comments if I'll keep going or not. I NEED YOUR COMMENTS! Thanks! Hope you liked it. Don't worry, you'll know the plan sooner. ;)