Chapter 11.

Chapter 11 of Heartbreaker.

__________________________________________

[ Bethany's POV ]

"What the hell happened?" I asked as we walked in Miley's house.

She's a mess. Shit.

I sat in the floor and hugged her. I saw a blade on her hand. I quickly pulled back and looked at her wrist. "MILEY!" "JUSTIN! GO GET A CLOTH AND FIRST AID. HURRY UP!" He nodded and quickly rushed upstairs.

"I'm sorry," She sobbed. I pulled out a tissue and wiped the blood. I picked up his phone and saw Liam's text.

"You're an embarrassment."

"I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore."

Justin came down ad took care of Miley. How can Liam do this to her? They are fucking engaged for 1 1/2 years! Plus, he broke up over text?! What in the hell?!

As soon as Miley calmed down, we went to the kitchen and I started to cook spaghetti. After I cooked, I sat in front of them and we started to eat. "Don't mind what everyone thinks about you Miles. Me and Justin are always here for you no matter what. Everyone fucks up, you're still young even though you're twenty years old. You're still learning." She smiled.

"That was deep." Justin joked. "I know," I put my hand in my chest pretending to feel special and batted my eyelashes. We laughed. "Thanks guys. You know on how to make me feel better," She said smiling.

"You're welcome." We smiled. "Oh, picture time!" She said excitedly. I chuckled and we took a picture and he posted it on Twitter and Instagram.

"mileycyrus: with these 2 coolest person in the world. #swag"

"Swag," We laughed. "So you guys free tomorrow?" Miley asked. Justin nodded. "I'm going to Ellen but after that I'm free," I smiled. They nodded.

"Let's take a stroll?"

"How about let's do a video?" I smiled. "Yeah, I think it's a great idea." Justin smiled. "Music video?" I smirked. Miley took her laptop and we made a video of Boyfriend.

"That was hilarious!" I laughed. They agreed. "Wait, let me just post it on my youtube channel." Justin laughed. He signed in an posted it.

While he's posting it, me and Miley took a picture.

"bethanygomez: just uploading a video. Must see it after 20 minutes. ;)"

After we uploaded it, Justin refreshed in after ten minutes and we have one thousand views already!!!!
Beliebers and Smilers power! ;)

We got comments like:

"OMG JUSTIN AND BETHANY LOOK ABSOLUTELY CUTE TOGETHER!"

"GOSH THEY ARE SO FUNNY!"

"THAT'S A BORING VIDEO"

"Miley and Liam just broke up but why is she happy all of a sudden?"

"I just wasted my time."

"I love you"

"Justin's se cute!"

"Miley's such a slut."

I looked at Miley, her smile faded. I sighed, "They're not true Miles. You're not like that." She nodded and smiled weakly.

"Thanks." I smiled, "So." I exhaled.

"It's getting late and I need to pick my outfit for tomorrow. Bye," I said and hugged her. "Bye miles. Take a rest," Justin said while hugging her. We said goodbye and hopped in Justin's car and drove off.