Chapter 35.

Chapter Thirty Five.

Beth's POV;

I woke up this morning with a light headache. Damn, I think I drank a little too much last night.

I went downstairs, massaging my temples. I went in the kitchen and saw my parents and Gracie. I sat beside Gracie and my mom gave me an Advil and a glass of water. "Thanks," I said and drank it.

"So how was the album release party?" Dad asked. "It was fine." I smiled.

"Beth! Beth! OMYGOD. Beth!" Selena squealed as she ran downstairs and went in the kitchen. "What?"

"You sold almost one million in one day!"

"Oh my God. Really?!"

"Yes!" We both squealed. "Oh my gosh. This is amazing," I smiled widely as tears started to form in my eyes. "Aw, you're doing great honey. Keep going, congratulation."

"Congratulations! Maybe we should celebrate," Dad smirked. I nodded and smiled, "Thank you so much. Sure okay."

"I gotta tell Luke!" I said and ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone and called him.

Maybe, a little prank won't hurt.

L; Hey babe.

B; Hey uhh, can you come over? I need to talk to you.

L; Sure, okay. I'll be there.

I smiled widely and clapped excitedly.

Oh my God. You can get an award for being so damn good in acting.

Amazing Beth. Amazeballs.

Few minutes later, someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened, revealing Luke. "Hey," He greeted. He seems nervous.

"Hi." I smiled lightly as he sat on my bed. "You wanna talk?" I nodded, "Yeah...about that," I trailed off.

"I can't take this anymore." He stared at me for a while and looked down, "Oh." He said and looked at me again.

"Okay," He nodded, "I under-" I burst out laughing. "I can't take this excitement anymore! I sold almost one million worldwide in one day!" I smiled widely and giggled.

"Wait, what? You're not breaking up with me?" I shook my head. "No, why would I?" He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Congrats." He added. "Are you mad? Upset? I'm so sorry," I said and hugged him.

"It's not funny Beth." He said as he untangled me from him. "I'll talk to you late, I gotta go." He said and stood up.

"Wait, Luke!" I said and stood up. "I'm sorry," I said but it was too late, he slammed the front door shut.

I sighed and sat on the couch, "What happened?" Selena asked. I shook my head and went upstairs. I picked up my phone and texted Michael.

To; Michael Bud x
Is Luke home?

Fr; Michael Bud x
No, you called him, remember?

To; Michael Bud x
Something happened Mike, let me know if he's home.

Fr; Michael Bud x
He is now. He looks sad and upset, what happened?

To; Michael Bud x
I'm gonna go there and talk to him. Can you talk to him first please?

I changed into my black ripped pants and my maroon shirt. I slipped on my black vans and grabbed my car keys and phone and wallet then ran downstairs. "Where are you going?" Mom asked. "I gotta sort this out." I mumbled and ran out of the house. I hopped in the car and drove off.

As I reached the 5sos apartment, I knocked on their front door and Ashton answered it. "Hey Beth," he greeted smiling. "Where's Luke?"

"Upstairs with Mike." I nodded as I came in. "He looked pretty sad and upset. Did something happened?" Calum asked as I sat in their sofa. I looked at my hands, "Yeah, I kind of joked something and he didn't find it funny."

"Luke's very serious of things especially when it comes to the girl he likes." I exhaled. "Can you check them please? I wanna talk to him." Ash nodded and walked upstairs.

"He will forgive you, don't worry." Calum said and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled halfheartedly, "Thanks."

Then Ash came down with Michael. "He's sensitive." Michael chuckled. "Go on, if we hear a loud thud, then we know what's happening." Michael smirked then winced as he earned a slap at the back of his head. "You little dirty minded freak." Ash mumbled.

I smiled at them as my cheeks heat up about what Michael said. Honestly, these lads are too funny to be with. They act really normal and make fun of each other. You can see the car and love in their faces.

I finally reached Luke's room, I exhaled loudly and knocked on the door. "I wanna sleep guys, can you leave me alone for an hour or something?" I heard him said.

I kept my mouth shut and knocked once again. I heard him groan, I bit my lip nervously. He opened the door with an irritated look on his face then softened as he saw me. "Beth? What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" He nodded and opened the door wider. I went in and sat on the bed as I heard him closed the door.

He ran his hand through his hair and sat beside me. "About what?" He asked plainly. "I'm really sorry. I never though it would end up like this."

"Please, just forgive me." I looked at him straight in the eyes. He smirked a little, "It's fine, I know you can't handle my sexiness." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Your ego Luke, your ego. Watch it." He chuckled and grabbed my hand then kissed at the back of my hand. "Congratulations." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me. "You look really cute in that outfit."

"I might dress like this everyday." He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't, I like it when you wear girly clothes. You look more beautiful in those and I can see your flawless soft legs." He winked.

I laughed.

Oh Luke.