Chapter 32.

• Two Months Later •

"Welcome Bethany Gomez!" Ellen exclaimed, I went on stage, waving and grinning widely.

"Hi!" I smiled widely and we both hugged and sat on her famous red chairs. "How are you? It's been a while!" I nodded, "I know, God I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" She smiled, "So uh- how are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I'm good, I'm good."

"So uhh, as we all know you've been busy lately. You've been in the studio, you take care of your baby sister Gracie, you bond with your friends and go to gym. How can you handle that?"

"Well, I do what I want. If I want to babysit Gracie, I'll do it. Oh and the gym? I'll never gonna do that again." I said and they laughed.

"That was your first time?!" I nodded. "It was my first time like my trainer was laughing at me. I squatted like five times and I can't take it anymore!" I giggled.

"Wow, your body is too thin for those who aren't working out." I smiled. "I am very active to sports." Ellen grinned at me. "That's good."

"I have a question. About the uh, break up. You and Justin broke up three months ago. How are you?"

"I'm gonna be so honest here. As you all know I stopped dating for three years and I started dating Justin few months back and it still hurts."

"You'll find the right guy." I nodded. "And yeah, before we go you have an announcement!"

"I do! I do! My very first album is coming out ney week. Make sure to buy it on iTunes or at the stores. I love you guys!"

"Have a nice day!" We both waved goodbye then the director yelled cut. I signed some autographs and we went backstage.

"Does it hurts you when you see your sister and your ex together?" I nodded. "It hurts a lot." Ellen sighed and hugged me. I hugged back and pulled back. "I'll see you soon okay?" I nodded. "Bye."

I grabbed my purse from my dressing room then went out with my bodyguards. We hopped in the car and drove off.

"Hey," Selena greeted as I got home. I grinned and said, "Hey Sel."

Yup, we're good now. I realized that Justin's not coming back to me anymore. Oh yeah, speaking of Justin, we're friends again.

I went in my room and grabbed my white lace long sleeve and my mint green jeans. I changed and redid my make up and sprayed my Victoria secret perfume in me. I grabbed my purse then slipped on my plain cream doll shoes and jogged downstairs.

"You ready?" I nodded and smiled. "Ready than ever." She chuckled and grabbed my car keys. We said goodbye to mom and Gracie then made our way out. We hopped in the car and drove off.

She parked infront of a nail and hair salon. We hopped out and a paparazzi started talking pictures, we went inside and they led us to the corner.

"That was honestly fun." Selena smiled wholeheartedly as we went inside. I nodded, "It was," We both grinned.

"Look at them, sister bonding." We heard Miley's voice. We looked at their direction and saw her with Fredo and Justin with Gracie in his arms. I smiled and waved, "Hey guys!"

"New hair color, nails design, shopping bags, and you didn't invite me?"

"Sorry miles, it's sister bonding." I winked and went upstairs. I changed into my sweats then jogged downstairs.

"Is anyone hungry?" I asked as I went in the kitchen. "Starving!" Miley exclaimed.

"Spaghetti? Mac and Cheese? Sandwich?"

"Mac and Cheese sounds good." Justin spoke. "Yeah." They agreed. I picked out the ingredients then started to cook.

"She went out to buy milk and some stuffs." I pulled out a pack of an iced tea lemon and threw it at Miley. "Ow!"

"Sorry miles, make an iced tea please."

After cooking the Mac and cheese, I pitot in the bowls ad put it in the counter. I put Gracie in her high chair and we started eating.

"Hey guys. Loving your new hair," Mom beamed. We smiled, "Hi mom," I greeted.

"Hey baby. Did you behave good?" She said as she picked Gracie up.

After we ate, they went home. I went upstairs and took a picture.

"@bethanygomez; loving my hair."

"Beth?" I heard Selena said as she knocked in my door. "Yeah?" The door opened and she sticked her head in.

"You have a week free right?" I nodded, "Yeah. Why?"

"Do you mind if you'll go with Justin in the studio?"

"What? Why?"

"Because I can't make it."
"Please?" I sighed. "Yeah sure, what time?"

"9 am." I nodded, "Okay sure," She grinned and said, "Thanks." I nodded and she closed the door.

Tomorrow's gonna be awkward. Oh hell no.