Chapter 29.

Bethany's POV;

Studio again...

Oh and my first single came out two days ago and it went number one on iTunes and it was cool.

So right now, we're in the studio, recording a new song called 'Hurricane'

"That was dope!" Adam exclaimed. I grinned, "Thanks," I said.

It's been three days since I went in Justin's house. The pain is still there jut some of it went away. Everything is quiet. Mom still don't know about the deal and I'm still not talking to Selena. Oh and everyone know that 'Jethany' is over.

"So tomorrow, day two of the song. Same time, okay?" I nodded and thumbs up. "Okay," We hugged goodbye and I grabbed my things then sprinted out.

"Bethany! Bethany! Did you and Justin really broke up?"

"What do you think about Justin and Selena together a while ago?"

"You just broke up with Justin and now you're hanging out with Taylor Lautner? What a whore!"

"Fuck off you fuckers!" I exclaimed, rising my two middle fingers. I hopped in my car and drove off. I parked my car besides Selena's and hopped out.

I opened the picture that I saw on Twitter before I pulled off then went inside, slamming the front door really, really hard, luckily Gracie and Mom aren't here.

Oh Selena, do you wanna play like this?

I burst in her room seeing her on h? laptop. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Hanging out with the person I love?!" I hissed.

"What?"

"Don't act so fucking innocent you bitch. Explain this!" I exclaimed, throwing my phone at her. She picked up my phone and her eyes widened as she saw it. "Beth, I-I can explain,"

"Save it Sel. Now I know the real reason why you want me to do the deal because you want him to crawl back to you," I spat. "You fucking ruined our friendship." I picked up my phone and walked out of her bedroom. I went out of the house then hopped in my car and drove to Miley's. I knocked on her door, tears swelling up in my eyes.

Now, I feel like a fucking cry baby.

She answered it with a smile on her face but fell down instantly as she saw me. I let out a sob and hugged her, "What's wrong?"

"I can't take it anymore." I sobbed. "Shhh, stop Beth." She said softly. I pulled back and wiped my tears. She closed the door behind us and looked at me worriedly. "Is it because of the picture?" I nodded, she sighed and we sat on her couch.

"She made that deal so that he'll crawl back to her,"

"I knew it," She hissed. "God, she's such a bitch." She mumbled. I cracked a smile, she looked at me as giggled. "What?" I chuckled.

She burst out laughing, "N-nothing." She said between her laughs. I playfully rolled my eyes, she pushed me forward making me fell off the couch. "Ouch!" I winced and she laughed loudly.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." I chuckled and sat next to her. I smiled wholeheartedly. "Thanks,"

"For what?"

"For making me happy." She grinned genuinely. "That's what best friends do," I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you so much."

"Cheesy but I love you too." We both giggled.

Sitting in my room with a guitar in my arms, strumming Realize by Colbe Calliat.

I stopped as someone knocked on my door. "Beth, I think it's time for us to talk now." I heard Selena said. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to answer. "Beth!"

"Leave me fucking alone!" I yelled. "Beth, I'm so sorry." She cried.

"No! You only care about yourself," I stood up and opened the door. "What about me Sel? Did you even think what will I feel? Did you?!" I exclaimed and she started sobbing.

"Yes."

"No, you didn't. You only care about yourself!"

"That's not true! Of course, I care about you." I shook my head. "I put our friendship in danger and now it's all gone Sel."

"I'm so sorry,"

"Get the hell out of my room or else I'll drag you out by myself." I muttered. She went out of the room and I slammed the door shut.

I exhaled and laid down on my bed.

Am I being such a bitch now?
Oh God.