Chapter 15.

Chapter 15 of Heartbreaker.

Bethany's POV;

I woke up in our hotel room so it turns out that we're gonna stay a little longer here. Me and Justin are sharing a toon, Miley and Alfredo then Ryan and Chaz.

I walked out of the bathroom with my bag and did my morning routine. Luckily, we brought our bags. We still have an extra clothes and some toiletries.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin waking up. "Good morning sexy beast," I smirked. He chuckled.

"Good morning beautiful," He smiled. I just smiled back because butterflies erupted in my stomach. Wow. Do I like him? I pulled out my phone and called mom.

*Convo*

M; Hey sweetie.

B; Hey mom. I won't be home for a couple of days.

M; What? Why?

B; We're in Miami.

M; Oh.

B; Sorry mom.

M; Don't be, It's alright.

B; Okay, I gotta go mom. I love you.

M; Take care. I love you too.

*End of Convo*

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "You okay?" I heard Justin asked. I turned around and saw him all dressed.

"You already done?!" I asked surprised. He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed.

"Let's go shopping, I'll treat you." I shook my head. "I have money. Plus me and Miley will go shopping," I smiled.

"Then we'll go with you! You know, watch you look at the lingeries in the Victoria Secret." He smirked and winked. "What the hell!" I laughed.

"Why are you so horny today?" I asked laughing.

"Just wanna see you in your lingerie," He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "No, my boyfriend is gonna be jealous." I said.

"You have a boyfriend. How come you never told me about this Beth?" He asked surprised and slightly pissed.

"Are you jealous?" I giggled.

"No," He said plainly. "Yes you are," I laughed.

"Hey Jay," He looked at me.

"I'm just joking," I said and laughed loudly. His jaw dropped and then he smirked. He attacked me with tickles. I screamed laughing.

"Stop!" I laughed. "So that was a joke huh?" He giggled still tickling me.

"Stop please, it hurts." He chuckled and stopped then got off on top of me. "Okay, you got me." He said and chuckled. I giggled.

"Okay, let's go." I smiled. I jumped on his back and we went to the lobby to meet everyone.

We made our way to the car and drove off. Justin pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Hello? Hey Mr.David we're going to your mall now. Securities? Okay thank you."

"Who was that?" I asked. "Mr.David, friend of mine. Hold him that we're going to his mall and he sent some securities for us so that the fans will not able to attack us." I nodded.

Five minutes later, we pulled up to the mall and saw ten bodyguards waiting for us at the entrance. "Ten bodyguards? That's so weird." Thru agreed and we laughed.

We got out of the car and we wore our Ray bans. We walked in the mall and we were surrounded by the body guards.

After three hours, we finally went back to the hotel. We bought some sweatshirts while Miley and I bought some girl stuffs. I bought new shoes like Vans, Converse, Keds etc.

I placed my shopping bags beside the bed and laid my back then stretched. "Ah," He chuckled. He turned on the tv, I laid my back on the head board.

I placed my feet on Justin's lap and he started to massage them. I took the remote and started to switch the channels.

"Justin Bieber, Bethany Gomez, Miley Cyrus and some friends were spotted in the mall a while ago. Seems like Justin and Bethany looks like more than friends. What do you think, Beliebers?" The man on the news said.

"I have a question, Ralph." The woman said.

"What is it Abby?"

"My question is what will Selena Gomez say about this?" I sighed and changed the channel.

I looked at Justin, he's on Twitter. "Are they flooding your interactions already?" I asked. "Yeah," He chuckled. I smiled and then my phone beeped. It was from Selena. She sent a picture of the news.

Fr; Sellyboo. ❤
Explain..

I got pissed.. Wtf?

To; Sellyboo. ❤
Explain? Why would I explain Sel? This is what you want right? SMFH. I really don't fucking understand you sometimes.

I swear, I don't understand her sometimes.

_____________________________________

Sorry for keeping you wait! Please vote and comment!